Author Topic: I Lost My Goose Land  (Read 1482 times)

Offline seags

• 6 Pointer
I Lost My Goose Land
« on: Apr 08, 2017, 06:07:25 AM »
Hi all, kind of a bummer.
  I was hanging today with the land owner where I goose hunt at.
    I found out that him and his wife (Total Cougar) :P are getting a divorce.
      He want's to sell everything.
  I just like going over there to goose hunt, It could take me about a 1/2 mile walk with my sled, decoys, blocks, silhouette stake, hot or cold tea and a spare can on dip
        I just can not figure it out; nice farm land for corn and beans; you make a nice profit.
I can go after the geese on dad's property, the only thing about it there is only that I can shoot from the north.
    I do have another back-up plan, I just might have to buy the land owner steak and egg,s and do an agreement, I normally like to shoot 3 birds a year, 1 for the smoker, 1 for the cold goose sandwiches, and a spare one for out-door grilling.
 I noticed on Tuesday that a drake and hen mallard are doing some mating between the deck which is off set in front of the house door.
   So going out of the house you have to through the garage way, dad, mom and myself do not want to disturb them. My mom called family people and bingo ladies, and said if you come over go through the back.
As I type mom is making a baked omelet, {I will post the recipe in the cooking topic}
I have to make tea.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal