Hunting Equipment > Firearms, Rifle Pistol Muzzleloader Shotgun Ammo
Looking for Rgfixit
(1/2) > >>
Bugman:
I am new to forum and wondering if Rgfixit is still here. I will ask the question  just by chance he or someone else might be able to help. I have a savage 16 gauge autoloader that after 1 st shot it spits 1 or multiple shells out of loading port.I was told it was a shell stop issue .Also person who told me that said they could not find replacement part. If anyone thinks they can help me with this I can post the model and serial # s. ( Maybe part can be custom fabricated) Thanks Paul I
Bugman:

--- Quote from: Bugman on Oct 15, 2016, 06:57:49 PM ---I am new to forum and wondering if Rgfixit is still here. I will ask the question  just by chance he or someone else might be able to help. I have a savage 16 gauge autoloader that after 1 st shot it spits 1 or multiple shells out of loading port.I was told it was a shell stop issue .Also person who told me that said they could not find replacement part. If anyone thinks they can help me with this I can post the model and serial # s. ( Maybe part can be custom fabricated) Thanks Paul      I don't know I moderator can fix subject title or not but it was meant to read looking for Rgfixit ( darn spell check)
--- End quote ---
Raquettedacker:
He's not on here much, mostly on the fishing sites but I will send him over this way....
RGFIXIT:
Have you taken it to a gunsmith yet ? When was the last time it was completely disassembled  and cleaned? I mean a complete disassembly.

Rg
Bugman:
Yes has been to gunsmith and supposedly   cleaned when they replaced spring for firing pin thx for responding. When I get home I will post number s just in case you know of other parts distributor
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version