Hunting by Game/Technique > Deer Hunting

ATV/UTV food plot implements?

<< < (2/3) > >>

stka:
 There's a couple old discs where I hunt but I think they are to corroded to make functional again. I considered trying to make something out of one, but they have been out there a long time.

Chaki17:
One is an old spike tooth and there is another that looks like it may have been used for bunching up hay maybe. I figure I could use it possibly to rake the weeds after I kill them off. Worth a shot not doing anything sitting in the hedgerow rusting away.

Green Mountian Hunter:

I'd grab them if I could  most of the time old is a hole lot better than new and a hole lot cheaper
                      I have some spots way back in and I don't need anybody to now I'm there so I do a lot of it by
                      hand. The less people that now the better ( This is what I use a lot )

Chaki17:
I've done that on some old logging trails with a just a rake.  Using the throw and gro stuff works pretty good just roughing the ground up a bit. This year going a little bigger with hopefully three 1/4 acre plots.

Green Mountian Hunter:

I keep adding a little more and more each year , They sure love those back out of the way spot's , You'll do good  ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version