Hunting Media > Hunting Pictures

Start the dance at 670 yards

(1/3) > >>

Davem:
Spotted this guy mousing in a cut corn field from a high ridge field.  My range finder said 670 yards out.  Half hour later i was able to close the gap to about 150 yards and took a seat.  As with any hunt you still need a little luck.  He worked his way through the thick hedgerow and popped out 75 yards away where i took him down (front shoulder).  42 lb male, Geene, NY, Chenango Cnty.

First coyot in a while that i was able to bag without calling.

hesseltine32:
Congrats nice yote. Keep shooting them.

peddler:

--- Quote from: Davem on Mar 16, 2013, 06:48:09 PM ---Spotted this guy mousing in a cut corn field from a high ridge field.  My range finder said 670 yards out.  Half hour later i was able to close the gap to about 150 yards and took a seat.  As with any hunt you still need a little luck.  He worked his way through the thick hedgerow and popped out 75 yards away where i took him down (front shoulder).  42 lb male, Geene, NY, Chenango Cnty.

--- End quote ---

Real nice.

Peddler  8)  8)  8)

Raquettedacker:
Awesome job Dave..

Green Mountian Hunter:

--- Quote from: Davem on Mar 16, 2013, 06:48:09 PM ---Spotted this guy mousing in a cut corn field from a high ridge field.  My range finder said 670 yards out.  Half hour later i was able to close the gap to about 150 yards and took a seat.  As with any hunt you still need a little luck.  He worked his way through the thick hedgerow and popped out 75 yards away where i took him down (front shoulder).  42 lb male, Geene, NY, Chenango Cnty.

--- End quote ---
  Awesome job just perfect ; And I love the sniper rifle , Very nice looking piece   ;) ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version