Hunting Media > Hunting Pictures

Sicily 1952

(1/4) > >>

Otto:
This is a picture of one of my Great Uncles and his "hunting" buddies.  It was taken in 1952 in the town where my father was born in Sicily.  My Mother told me that they never really hunted, but always seemed to be carrying around those shotguns!  I just thought it was a cool old picture.

Raquettedacker:
 Grande vecchia foto...
Mi chiedo che tipo di fucili da caccia sono carring?

Otto:
Grazie RaquetteDacker, mi sorprendi! Direi che sono italiano ha fatto, ma non č uno dei marchi pių famosi.

Sorry, I've got to admit, I cheated with Google Translate.  I understand and speak a little Italian, but not much of the written word. 

I wonder how many PIasanos are on MHF?

Raquettedacker:

--- Quote from: Otto on Mar 01, 2013, 07:46:00 PM ---Grazie RaquetteDacker, mi sorprendi! Direi che sono italiano ha fatto, ma non č uno dei marchi pių famosi.
Sorry, I've got to admit, I cheated with Google Translate.  I understand and speak a little Italian, but not much of the written word. 
I wonder how many PIasanos are on MHF?

--- End quote ---

Yes Italian made..  Probably Benelli's....  And yes I'm Italian...   The thing is my great grand father changed our name when he came over..  He must have been connected... ;D ;D       :o :o :o :o

loonyone:
I am full blooded and name changed when gramps came over from the boot too.......but i am part irish now since i was hitched

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version