Author Topic: Lookin for help  (Read 2460 times)

Offline brian d

• Forked
Lookin for help
« on: Oct 03, 2006, 12:39:10 AM »
trying to figure out how to get out after the canadian long weekend comimg up , followed by my daughters birthday on friday the 13.
All our birds were cleaned with one wing when we got home last weekend, but saved a few guted birds for the kids in the city to see.
WHAT a respone !!!!
I thought it was going to be a shitty day in the city for the birthday party at the hotel doing the water slids thing.
They all want to drive 200 miles to the family farm to hunt.
Now how to make somebody who won't stop to pee and make hunting fun for kids, mostly girls.
I love ny daughter, and she is my # 1 fishing parter. ( who spents every weekend at the lake with doing so )
Now I look for help agian  in the hunting forum to help out

Offline devil-man

• 6 Pointer
Re: Lookin for help
« Reply #1 on: Oct 03, 2006, 05:27:02 AM »
trying to figure out how to get out after the canadian long weekend comimg up , followed by my daughters birthday on friday the 13.
All our birds were cleaned with one wing when we got home last weekend, but saved a few guted birds for the kids in the city to see.
WHAT a respone !!!!
I thought it was going to be a s**tty day in the city for the birthday party at the hotel doing the water slids thing.
They all want to drive 200 miles to the family farm to hunt.
Now how to make somebody who won't stop to pee and make hunting fun for kids, mostly girls.
I love ny daughter, and she is my # 1 fishing parter. ( who spents every weekend at the lake with doing so )
Now I look for help agian  in the hunting forum to help out

What? Please slow down so we can understand you.  :)
It's easier to escape from a chain gang than a food chain...

Offline Pikeguy

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 2006, 09:49:58 AM »
What? Please slow down so we can understand you.  :)

Yeah, not to be a jerk...but I don't know what you're looking for help with  :-\
Adam

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 2006, 11:53:42 AM »
Yeah, not to be a jerk...but I don't know what you're looking for help with  :-\

Maybe he's looking for help with his drunk typing???? Just kidding. I think he's trying to figure a way to get out of obligations so he can go get himself some waterfowl.
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline Fish-Trap

• Spiked
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 2006, 12:15:12 PM »
 ???

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal