Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 948518 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #5535 on: Mar 05, 2021, 03:55:29 AM »

Tammy and Ann were shopping. When they started to discuss their home lives, Tammy said, "Seems like all Alfred and I do anymore is fight. I've been so upset I've lost 20 pounds."

"Why don't you just leave him then ?" said Ann.

"Oh ! Not yet." Tammy replied, "I'd like to lose at least another ten to fifteen pounds first."

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5536 on: Mar 05, 2021, 03:24:21 PM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5537 on: Mar 08, 2021, 03:21:23 AM »

After tucking their three-year-old child Sammy in for bed one night, his parents heard sobbing coming from his room. Rushing back in, they found him crying hysterically. He managed to tell them that he had swallowed a penny and he was sure he was going to die.

No amount of talking was helping. His father, in an attempt to calm him down, palmed a penny from his pocket and pretended to pull it from Sammy's ear. Sammy was delighted.

In a flash, he snatched it from his father's hand, swallowed it, then cheerfully demanded, "Do it again, Daddy, do it again!!!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5538 on: Mar 08, 2021, 05:28:57 PM »
 :D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5539 on: Mar 09, 2021, 03:52:25 AM »

Men are like a pack of Cards:
A "heart" to love them
A "diamond" to marry them
A "club" to smack them and
A "spade" to bury the body...

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5540 on: Mar 09, 2021, 04:37:18 PM »
  ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5541 on: Mar 10, 2021, 03:36:06 AM »

A policeman stops a lady and asks for her license. He says "Lady, it says here that you should be wearing glasses."
The woman answered "Well, I have contacts."
The policeman replied "I don't care who you know! You're getting a ticket!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5542 on: Mar 10, 2021, 05:33:43 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5543 on: Mar 11, 2021, 03:15:57 AM »

A high school student stared thoughtfully at the second question on his exam, which read, “State the number of tons of coal shipped out of America in any given year.”
Suddenly, his brow cleared, and he wrote, “1492: None.”

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5544 on: Mar 12, 2021, 02:50:07 AM »

A young couple were driving down the road one day, happily, deliriously in love and due to be married the next day. Suddenly, a large truck swerved from the oncoming lanes into their car! BOOM! And they both died.
At the Pearly Gates, the young couple confronted St. Peter. "Sir, you have to help us! We were to be married tomorrow. Is there any way we can be married in Heaven?"
"Hmmm," replied St. Peter, "I don't recall there ever being a marriage in Heaven. Well, let's take it up with God and see what he says."
So they approached God with their plea. God sat for a moment, pondering the request. Then he looked down and said, "Come back in five years and ask me again."
Five years later, the couple approached God again, even more in love than ever and pleading that he allow their marriage. God paused for quite a while, musing over their request. Then he spoke, "Come back in five years and ask me again."
And once again, five years later, the couple was again in the presence of God, more in love than ever and begging God's permission for the third time to marry. This time God smiled broadly and thundered, "Yes my children, you may marry!"
Well, the wedding went off beautifully, the reception was huge, everyone thought the bride was simply breathtaking and the groom was soooo handsome, and everyone was happy! Until...
Two years later, the couple was back before God, and things were not looking so good. The couple had come to the realization almost immediately that although marriages were made in heaven, they didn't last very long there! And, in spite of their struggles to come to terms with the situation, they had decided there simply was no alternative but to get a divorce.
Black clouds fractured by lightening rolled across the sky, and the ground shook with explosive thunder. God glared down at the tiny couple before him, his face becoming dark and angry, and he roared, "Divorce?! Impossible!!! It took us TEN years just to find a priest in Heaven! Do you have any idea how long it will take to find a LAWYER?!!"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5545 on: Mar 13, 2021, 03:13:51 AM »

Everyone was seated around the table as the food was being served. When little Logan received his plate, he started eating right away.
"Logan, wait until we say our prayer," his mother reminded him.
"I don't have to," the little boy replied.
"Of course you do," his mother insisted, "we say a prayer before eating at our house."
"That's at our house," Logan explained, "but this is Grandma's house and she knows how to cook."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5546 on: Mar 13, 2021, 09:02:23 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5547 on: Mar 14, 2021, 05:07:06 AM »

Bill & Hillary Clinton were sleeping one night at the White House. Hillary wakes up and starts shaking Bill to wake him up. "Bill, Bill wake up."

Bill stays sleeping. Hillary continues, "Bill, Bill wake up."

Bill finally wakes up and says, "What do you want?"

Hillary responds, "I have to go use the bathroom."

To which Bill says, "Please tell me you didn't wake me up just to tell me you have to go to the bathroom."

Hillary says, "No, I just wanted to tell you to save my spot."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5548 on: Mar 14, 2021, 11:46:21 AM »
  ;D she loves all timers people

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5549 on: Mar 15, 2021, 05:41:41 AM »

The day care teacher holds up a picture and asks, "What's this?" "A horsy," one child answers.
"And this?" the teacher asks. "A piggy," replies another youngster."
And now this one?" asks the teacher, holding up a picture of a male deer with a beautiful rack of antlers. There was no answer, only total silence. "Come now, children," she coaxes, "I'll give you a little hint".
What does your Mommy call your Daddy when he hugs and kisses her a lot? "I know! I know!!" exclaims one little girl.
"It's a horny bastard!"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal