Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 912342 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #5175 on: Oct 31, 2019, 03:19:38 AM »

Ten Witch Jokes for Halloween

Q) Why do witches wear name tags?
A) So they will know which witch is which.

Q) What do you call two witches sharing an apartment?
A) Broom-mates

Q) What is a little witch's favorite subject in school?
A) Spell-ing

Q) How does a witch tell time?
A) She looks at her witch-watch.

Q) Why did the witch give up fortune telling?
A) Because there was no future in it.

Q) What is the difference between a witch and the letters "M, A, K, E, S?"
A) One makes spells and the other spells "makes."

Q) What did the witch serve her friends who dropped in at dinner time?
A) Potluck

Q) How do you make a witch itch?
A) Take away the "w."

Q) Why is a witch's face like a million dollars?
A) It's green and wrinkly.

Q) What do witches use on their hair?
A) Scare spray.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5176 on: Nov 01, 2019, 05:35:32 AM »

Two men staggered into the pub, dragging their extremely drunk mate with them. When they reached the bar, they let him go and he collapsed in a drunken heap on the floor. "We'll have two beers," one of them slurred to the bartender.
"What about him?" asked the barkeep, pointing to the unconscious chap.
"No more for him - he's driving," his pal replied.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5177 on: Nov 03, 2019, 02:08:54 AM »

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.
Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah."
The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5178 on: Nov 04, 2019, 03:46:50 AM »

One day at a busy airport, the passengers on a commercial airliner are seated waiting for the pilot to show up so they can get under way.
The pilot and copilot finally appear in the rear of the plane and begin walking up to the cockpit through the center aisle. Both appear to be blind; the pilot is using a white cane, bumping into passengers right and left as he stumbles down the aisle. The copilot is using a guide dog. Both have their eyes covered with sunglasses.

At first, the passengers do not react thinking that it must be some sort of practical joke. After a few minutes though, the engines start revving, and the airplane begins moving down the runway.
The passengers look at each other with some uneasiness. They start whispering among themselves and look desperately to the stewardesses for reassurance.
Yet, the plane starts accelerating rapidly, and people begin panicking. Some passengers are praying, and as the plane gets closer and closer to the end of the runway, the voices are becoming more and more hysterical.
When the plane has less than twenty feet of runway left, there is a sudden change in the pitch of the shouts as everyone screams at once. At the very last moment, the plane lifts off and is airborne.
Up in the cockpit, the copilot breathes a sigh of relief and tells the pilot: "You know, one of these days the passengers aren't going to scream, and we aren't going to know when to take off!"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5179 on: Nov 05, 2019, 03:48:42 AM »

Ten-year-old Tommy greeted his sister's boy friend very enthusiastically, "That harmonica you gave me for my birthday is easily the best present I have ever had!"
"I'm glad you liked it," the boyfriend replies.
"Oh yeah! Mother gives me a quarter a day not to play it!"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5180 on: Nov 06, 2019, 03:38:46 AM »

"Do you really believe your husband when he tells you he goes fishing every weekend?" asked June's best friend.
"Why shouldn't I?" said June.
"Well, maybe he is having an affair?"
"No way," said June, "he never returns with any fish..."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5181 on: Nov 07, 2019, 03:37:38 AM »

Jim was annoyed when his blonde wife told him that a car had backed into her, damaging a fender, and that she hadn't gotten the license number."What kind of car was he driving?" he asked.
"I don't know," she said. "I never can tell one car from another."
At that, Jim decided the time had come for a learning course, and for the next few days, whenever they were driving, he made her name each car they passed until he was satisfied that she could recognize every make.
It worked. About a week later she bounded in with a pleased  expression on her face. "Darling," she said. "I hit a Buick!"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5182 on: Nov 08, 2019, 05:00:23 AM »

A woman goes to the Doctor, worried about her husband's temper.
The doctor asks, "So what seems to be the problem?"

The woman says, "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every day my husband seems to lose his temper for no reason at all. It's starting to scare me."
The Doctor tells her, "I think I have just the cure for that. When it seems your husband is getting angry, just take a glass of water and start swishing it in your mouth. Just swish, and swish, but don't swallow it until he leaves the room or decides to go to bed."

Two weeks later, the woman returns, looking fresh and reborn. The woman says, "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband started to lose it, I swished with water. I swished and swished, and he calmed right down! How does a glass of water do that?!"
The Doctor informs her, "The water itself does nothing. It's having to keep your mouth shut that does the trick."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5183 on: Nov 09, 2019, 04:09:06 AM »

A father was trying to teach his young son the evils of alcohol.
He put one worm in a glass of water and another worm in a glass of whiskey. The worm in the water lived, while the one in the whiskey curled up and died.

"All right, son," asked the father, "what does that show you?"
"Well, Dad, it shows that if you drink alcohol, you will not have worms."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5184 on: Nov 10, 2019, 04:35:29 AM »

A dog thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... They must be Gods!
A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me... I must be a God!

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5185 on: Nov 12, 2019, 04:00:19 AM »

For his birthday, little Patrick asked for a 10-speed bicycle. His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $80,000 and your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it."
The next day the father saw little Patrick heading out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?"
Little Patrick told him, "I was walking past your room last night and heard you telling mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too. And I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with an $80,000 mortgage and no bike!"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5186 on: Nov 13, 2019, 02:53:24 AM »

A kid asks his dad, "What's a man?" The dad says, "A man is someone who is responsible and cares for their family." The kid says, "I hope one day I can be a man just like mom!"

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5187 on: Nov 14, 2019, 04:09:28 AM »

Miss Jones had been giving her second-grade students a lesson on science. She had explained about magnets and showed how they would pick up nails and other bits of iron. Now it was question time and she asked, "My name begins with the letter 'M' and I pick up things. What am I?"
A little boy on the front row said, "You're a mother."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5188 on: Nov 15, 2019, 04:18:15 AM »

Richard a village doctor was awakened at 4 a.m. to make a house call. He reluctantly got dressed and braved a snowstorm. After the examination, he told the patient to send immediately for his lawyer and relatives and friends and make a will.
When he got home and told his wife asked of what he had seen and done. His wife asked, "Was the patient really that bad?"
Richard said, "No, I just didn't want to be the only idiot called out on a night like this."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5189 on: Nov 16, 2019, 04:03:09 AM »

A cowboy, who just moved to Wyoming from Texas, walks into a bar and orders three mugs of Bud. He sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more.
The bartender approaches and tells the cowboy, "You know, a mug goes flat after I draw it. It would taste better if you bought one at a time."

The cowboy replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in Arizona , the other is in Colorado . When we all left our home in Texas , we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together. So I'm drinking one beer for each of my brothers and one for myself."
The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.
The cowboy becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way. He orders three mugs and drinks them in turn.

One day, he comes in and only orders two mugs. All the regulars take notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your loss."
The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in his eyes and he laughs.

"Oh, no, everybody's just fine," he explains, "It's just that my wife and I joined the Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking."
"Hasn't affected my brothers though."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal