Author Topic: Rain Deer Steaks Cleaning  (Read 774 times)

Offline seags

• 6 Pointer
Rain Deer Steaks Cleaning
« on: May 31, 2014, 12:17:21 PM »
My thoughts or intentions wanted to deer steaks on the grill on Saturday morning.
 So I can eat well, do some house cleaning and watch some late night TV
    (so far this plan is working) And I took a break to tell you this story.
On Thursday night I took out the steaks to thaw, Friday I made a marinade which I have no idea what was in it. I kind of remember putting olive oil, cracked black pepper, french dressing and a few garlic cloves after that I do not remember.
    So , I guess late Thursday night /Friday morning I was talking in my sleep, my mom woke me up so I was up for a while so I had a dip and several Seagrams buy this time it was day break.
  I scene a doe standing up nursing a yearling  in the front field (I thought it was cool to see that)
        So yesterday (Friday) everybody in the house was complaining about something, so I decided to lay down and sleep for a little bit; well I didn't sleep well and I must of been tossing and turning in my sleep and spilled my dip cup on the rug. (I won,t use bottles) I have the same dip cup since 1987 (Yes I do Clean it)
       On Saturday today I was up around 6 AM and went back to bed for a little while I was still liquored up, I was up around 10 AM moving very slowly and wanted to put the grill on and watching the sky I was thinking I have to do this fast because the rain was going to be here like now, Well the grill got way too hot and was on fire, I put the fire out, and did not burn the siding on the house. Then the rain just stared pouring
     The deer steaks where not on the grill at that time.
     So I ended up making stove pan frying deer steaks with fried onions and a touch of soy sauce and black pepper and mac and cheese for my side.
      This was my second time that I pan seared a steak and it was excellent.
 I do have enough for tomorrow, and some for late night Saturday TV .
     I will type later.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal