Author Topic: My buck and his defeat/win!!!! My brag!!!  (Read 19118 times)

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
Re: My buck and his defeat/win!!!! My brag!!!
« Reply #30 on: Oct 17, 2011, 07:06:52 AM »
Congrats to you and your son!!!  Went through a lot of the same stuff with my daughter.....she was 2 months early....
Started at 3lbs and went to just under 2 from a staff infection at Albany med....Spent the first year of her life in the hospital, then the next year in and out....she was on a heart monitor for two years....Slept on Dads chest most nights.....So I could hear the alarm and wake her to start breathing again.....But now she is 25, married and a 4 year old son of her own.....Time sure flies!!
Enjoy all of his accomplishments in life....you formed the base for them!!

sounds like a big congrats to you as well......and you are reaping in the rewards as a grandpa...that must be great too congrats.......my son was in the hospital for his entire first 5 years almost monthly and the first year complete as well as ventilator, feeding tube and heart monitor.   Had to sleep next too him all that first year he was home on the all apparatise.  He was in syracuse crouse irving.  he was 23 weeks.  as well...time does sure fly even when you dont want it too...thanks

Offline TR19

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #31 on: Oct 17, 2011, 09:09:35 AM »
Man... what can one say except ...... CONGRATULATIONS  Loonyone.
That's a feel good story & great teaching of "life lessons".

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #32 on: Oct 17, 2011, 08:36:11 PM »
thanks tr19....it sure has taught me more about life than I ever intended to learn...........and it is a great story even when he acts like a typical guy and rants.....he is a great kid even through the beginning mess of his birth.....he is a great kid and its not me being mom he really is a great kid.....except when he is awake.....lmao...no he is great and thanks again

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal