Author Topic: anyone hunting it up  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
anyone hunting it up
« on: Dec 14, 2013, 04:14:52 AM »
Anybody going to be hunting the last weekend of muzzle ; Wife and I are she still has a doe tag ; Good luck if you are going out  :) :)
« Last Edit: Dec 15, 2013, 04:22:04 PM by Green Mountian Hunter »

Offline fishnmachine

• 8 Pointer
  • Take 'em!
Re: anyone hunting it up
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2013, 05:12:23 AM »
I'll be heading out soon.  Going to sit in the blind for a while this morning, then I got a ton to do before the storm.  If no luck today, I plan to spend the day hunting tomorrow. I still got until Tuesday...
It'll chew...

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 14, 2013, 04:51:02 PM »
I'll be heading out soon.  Going to sit in the blind for a while this morning, then I got a ton to do before the storm.  If no luck today, I plan to spend the day hunting tomorrow. I still got until Tuesday...
They were really on the move around here today wife fired to different times today and missed ; At least she got all shaky pretty neat it was  :) :)
She wants to go back there tomorrow , So we go back hope it will have a different out come ....

Offline fishnmachine

• 8 Pointer
  • Take 'em!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2013, 09:18:31 PM »
I hope so for you too. I hunted out of the blind until 9:00. It was pretty cold and slow. I then went back to the house for a cup of coffee. Drove past the house and had 2 doe run across the road in front of me and out of sight over the hill into the neighbor's... Oh well... Got 80% of that ton of stuff done.  Hunting all day tomorrow.  Nobody has to go anywhere. No need plowing until it's done.  If there's any luck first thing, I'll cut that big 'ol dew-clawed track I saw Thanksgiving afternoon.   ;D

Good luck!
It'll chew...

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 15, 2013, 04:18:12 PM »
Had a great day today ; Grandson Cody got a 4 pointer   :)  Just as I said shoot him ( BOOM )  Did I get him he said
I was see him give the high kick ; You hit him real good Cody tracked him for about 2 hrs. shot him at 9:45 this morning   :) :)

Offline fishnmachine

• 8 Pointer
  • Take 'em!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 15, 2013, 04:52:47 PM »
Good for him! It's great when kids have success. Sounds like a proud grandpa, too! ;D
It'll chew...

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 16, 2013, 04:10:28 AM »
Good for him! It's great when kids have success. Sounds like a proud grandpa, too! ;D
I bought him a lifetime license when he was first born this is his 5 th year now they are
free from now on ; I really enjoy showing him the ropes of tracking he been gun shy about going
to fare away from the road and what not ; Think I got him hooked now and don't want to push
him to hard and spoil it  :) :)  got to get the pic's up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal