Author Topic: Snows  (Read 2361 times)

Offline TPB

• Forked
Snows
« on: May 07, 2007, 02:36:21 PM »
Has anyone seen any snows this year?  I haven't seen any in the spring here in the last couple of years, used to see thousands, I guess they shifted flyways.  If anyone has seen any let me know.

TPB
It's easier to beg forgiveness that to get permission.

Offline BigHunter

• Nubbie
Re: Snows
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 06:10:41 PM »
i saw a flock of about 30-40 snows and blues fly over my house on tuesday....they were headed north. Yeah it has been a few years since i have seen lots of snows around in the spring. The flyway has changed for sure.....i think it is more to the west.

Offline TPB

• Forked
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 11:24:58 AM »
I was just down in southwestern Manitoba and saw a few flocks.  I have a buddy who is a sales rep and he does a lot of travelling in western Manitoba and he says thats definantly where they all are.

Offline BigHunter

• Nubbie
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 02:36:18 PM »
yeah, i got some hunting property/cabin in the southwest corner of the province, there is always alot of snows and blues around in the spring and late fall. Usually around muzzleloader season for deer is when i see the big flocks.

Offline TPB

• Forked
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 03:14:41 PM »
Hey BigHunter where abouts are you hunting, I plan on doing some hunting around the souris/pipestone/reston area this year.

Offline BigHunter

• Nubbie
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 06:16:00 PM »
hey TPB, my property is 9 miles south of Deloraine, it is on #3. Mostly farming fields and cattle pasture. Lots of deer and Moose, turkeys, etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal