Author Topic: gohunt  (Read 1769 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
gohunt
« on: Dec 31, 2019, 04:46:47 AM »

Welcome gohunt  to MHF from the Adirondacks in upstate New York, tell us about yourself.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: gohunt
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2020, 10:21:29 PM »
Welcome to be site as well

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2020, 04:51:31 AM »
Please guys, enough with the Welcome threads. No one has replied to them in years. It’s a waste of everyone’s time. It’s only good for bumping down all of the great topics started actually involving HUNTING.

I try very hard to recruit guys to the site who actually contribute and make this site head back in the direction it once was. It’s hard when new fellas come on just to see a Main page with 46 welcome threads and not a stitch of info, reports, or stories about the outdoors because they were all bumped. This thread along with all the others has been dead 3 months! Many others are much older. What makes someone thing it’ll be replied to now?

The majority of these new members are Robots it people selling corny stuff. Then you get your guys trying to promote business for free. None will answer you, this is a waste of my time and yours. No one cares these days about post counts etc. please do not help make this place slower.

It has been months or years  for a few of you without a single word of praise for the folks busting there butts on here which I find admirable  about them or for you to post a outdoor story to share which is why we are all here. Why ? If you can’t get out etc fine,  But welcoming people who will never acknowledge is sustenance now?

I’ve stewed over this for a long time along with others here. It’s getting to that point and I’m trying to be nice about it. Thanks for listening to the rant and in closing PLEASE stop making these Welcome threads and replying on them. If you feel you must just do it all on one like the comic one no one looks at so at least it’s contained and easier to ignore. I like all you guys and no hard feelings but the hints are just not being taken.
« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2020, 04:58:04 AM by aquaassassin »
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline zwiggles

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: Mar 12, 2020, 02:54:09 PM »
This.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal