Author Topic: western mass turkey's  (Read 4079 times)

Offline Bassmaster16

• Spiked
western mass turkey's
« on: Apr 29, 2017, 01:21:41 AM »
have been out all week up to greylock hunting turkey's and had some success. didn't kill any but had some action. a lot of hunter action too. was wondering if anyone has been on chalet or stafford hill for turkey's or know of any other state lands that are decent for birds? new to hunting mass and still learning.

Offline SlickRockHounds

• Forked
Re: western mass turkey's
« Reply #1 on: Jul 10, 2017, 09:44:09 AM »
have been out all week up to greylock hunting turkey's and had some success. didn't kill any but had some action. a lot of hunter action too. was wondering if anyone has been on chalet or stafford hill for turkey's or know of any other state lands that are decent for birds? new to hunting mass and still learning.

if you have a good map I can send you a few places to start.  after the war my uncle was the navy recruiter in Williamstown for many years, my aunt was at the college til she passed, their farm was next to cole porter's farm. I spent decades hunting there on holiday vacations with them.  happy to give you my favorite spots, there are no such things as secret places, but I can't see posting it on a public forum, that won't be doing you any favors. I'll figure out this message thing or you can email me

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal