Author Topic: Photobucketbucket issues  (Read 7769 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Photobucketbucket issues
« on: Feb 06, 2013, 04:24:43 AM »

Is anyone having problems w/the new photobucket. I uploaded 3 pics that I want to post today, & they put them way back in the library to the date they were taken. It takes forever to get to the pics. Is there another place that is more user friendly for a computer challenged person like me.

Offline brace

• 10 Pointer
  • Is it Friday yet??
Re: Photobucketbucket issues
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2013, 05:08:24 AM »
I hated the new version of photobucket - But was given the choice to retain the old version, which is what I did. 
   Nil Carborundum Illigetimi

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2013, 05:30:15 AM »
I did the same thing as Brace,It keeps asking but I decline to go to the New version.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2013, 06:15:39 AM »
I don't think I was given an option to stay with the old one. I started reading up on this yesterday and it looks like everyone is being forced into the new version. I'm going to try to find a new site to use that's more user friendly. I had someone ask me to help them adjust pics on photobucket and it's so difficult I can't even talk them through it. They really destroyed a perfectly good site.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #4 on: Feb 06, 2013, 06:15:56 AM »
           I got the option & I did,  then they had a pop up that said that there was only 28 days left before they are on the new site. It sounded like you won't have the choice so I we to the new 1 yesterday to try it, it sucks. Now I don't think I can get back. >:(

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5 on: Feb 06, 2013, 06:17:05 AM »
I don't think I was given an option to stay with the old one. I started reading up on this yesterday and it looks like everyone is being forced into the new version. I'm going to try to find a new site to use that's more user friendly. I had someone ask me to help them adjust pics on photobucket and it's so difficult I can't even talk them through it. They really destroyed a perfectly good site.
            Is there another site to go to?

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #6 on: Feb 06, 2013, 06:21:27 AM »
            Is there another site to go to?

I'm going to start looking later today. I'll let everyone know if I find a good one. I found the one that uses photobuckets old editor but it kept freezing up on me.

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #7 on: Feb 06, 2013, 06:35:43 AM »
Just a question...what is everyone using for a browser? I don't have as many problems with Firefox....Have had nothing but problems with explorer or google chrome.....and I use avira anti virus....best free program out there I've found...Stops every pop up, and the scan feature actually cleans....

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #8 on: Feb 06, 2013, 07:25:05 AM »
           I got the option & I did,  then they had a pop up that said that there was only 28 days left before they are on the new site. It sounded like you won't have the choice so I we to the new 1 yesterday to try it, it sucks. Now I don't think I can get back. >:(

You did the same thing I did with the stop watch ;  It sure does suck I tried going back and I can't  >:(

Offline Chucker

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #9 on: Feb 06, 2013, 05:21:05 PM »
Has anyone used imageshack or flickr?
I'm bound to stay where you sleep all day, Where they hung the jerk that invented work, in the Big Rock Candy Mountains.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #10 on: Feb 06, 2013, 06:00:42 PM »
Has anyone used imageshack or flickr?
I hear flickr is good, never used it though.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #11 on: Feb 06, 2013, 06:31:48 PM »

I tried flickr this afternoon & wasn't overly impressed, but it could be me. I'm not real computer savvy, it's hard for me to get on someting new by myself & figure things out, I get impatient. I have corresponded w/photobucket & they said when everything changes fir sure in 20+ days it will be better? IT BETTER BE!

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #12 on: Feb 06, 2013, 06:39:48 PM »
they said when everything changes fir sure in 20+ days it will be better?

It certainly can't get any worse.

Offline rebelss

• Forked
  • Gun control is using both hands
« Reply #13 on: Feb 14, 2013, 09:43:51 AM »
I'm good with computer photo stuff, but Photobucket drives me wild!!! Nothing ever works right!!!  >:(

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #14 on: Feb 14, 2013, 10:36:11 AM »
It certainly can't get any worse.
That's true. ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal