Author Topic: Dumb crooks  (Read 3489 times)

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
Dumb crooks
« on: Nov 04, 2005, 11:47:20 AM »
This was related to me by one of my students.  Her father is a police officer who stands 6'7" and is a very powerful guy. He likes to hunt and went out to his apple orchard the other day on his day off. When he go out there he saw 4-wheeler tracks going through his orchard right to his stand. When he got to his stand it was gone. SO he followed the tracks as they went past his 2nd stand and that to was gone. He followed the tracks back off his property to his neighbors property where they went right up to his neighbor's garage. It turned out his neighbor's 2 teen-age kids stole the stands from him. How stupid can people get?
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline Pikeguy

• 6 Pointer
Re: Dumb crooks
« Reply #1 on: Nov 04, 2005, 11:52:37 AM »
Someone stole my girlfriends dads stand last weekend too. people have no ethics, and in your friends case, can be pretty darn stupid. Did they not know whose stands they were stealing? I hope they got in loads of trouble! >:(
Adam

Offline bird dog

• Spiked
« Reply #2 on: Nov 04, 2005, 01:59:11 PM »
Ignorance is plentiful around this area. I had the guy that I always have trouble with tresspassing on my property ride across my property,up across the lawn on his 4 wheeler. He gets to the door doesn't take his helmet off, then proceeds to say to me " Oh! I see you are home. I heard someone cutting wood on my property and I thougth that I was going to have to tell your wife that I don't tolerate anyone on my property for any reason!" Ballsy after he just rode his wheeler all across our lawn and property to tell us this. It makes you wonder how people make it day to day with reasoning skills such as his.

Offline Out4Trout

• 8 Pointer
  • Out4Bucks in November
« Reply #3 on: Nov 04, 2005, 04:48:14 PM »
After reading these posts and some of the posts from the trespassing thread, It makes me glad that I live where I do. Maybe I'm just lucky. but I haven't had problems like some of you guys have had. I've had a few minor problems over the years but nothing stolen or vandalized. Maybe I need to count my blessings.  :-\

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal