Author Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 1070 times)

Offline benny8

• Forked
Merry Christmas!
« on: Dec 28, 2020, 03:05:19 AM »
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! This time of year is always tough for me. My folks moved to Florida the year my wife and I married due to better weather for my Dad who has hardware in his back. In the 25 years they have lived out of state, we have only had Christmas together a handful of times. As everyone knows, 2020 has been the pits. I traveled to Va in November to see them and had to quarantine for 14 days upon returning. They decided to come home for Christmas, but they quarantined at home for 14 days prior to driving to NH so I would not have to quarantine for work. It was awesome being able to spend time with the whole family. Christmas eve we had my homemade pizza for dinner with my folks and my daughter. Then when my wife got home from work(nursing home) Christmas day, my daughter came over and we did our small family Christmas(3 of us). I made a traditional Marinated Backstrap wrapped in bacon. Of course, its a tradition when we have a successful season. My daughter, and LNA, had to work Christmas night, but my folks stayed with us. Saturday, my brother and his family, my daughter and wife and I celebrated Christmas and had a nice Christmas Ham dinner courtesy of my place of employment, Ruger firearms. It was a great time. Hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas and Have a Wonderful, healthy and prosperous New Year!

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
Re: Merry Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28, 2020, 05:31:04 AM »
Sounds and looks like you had a good one..   
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Merry Christmas!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2020, 07:33:35 AM »
Glad seeing you had nice Christmas  ;D wish you save a a couple of them stakes hehe  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal