Author Topic: Sunday Hunting  (Read 8336 times)

Offline Fat Boy

• 6 Pointer
  • Whack 'em and stack 'em!
Re: Sunday Hunting
« Reply #15 on: Sep 29, 2004, 11:19:27 AM »
Good to have ya on board Dogman.  This format that Scott designed has been very popular with www.iceshanty.com and www.myfishfinder.com as both of those sites continue to gain membership each day.  This site is brand new and, once the 9,000+ Iceshanty regulars that also hunt visit that site again, they'll find this one too and we'll have much more activity.
-Kevin Wilson

"Rabbit, rabbit...5 O'clock...It's comin' right for us!"  http://fatboysoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Offline Dogman

• Nubbie
« Reply #16 on: Sep 30, 2004, 09:34:20 AM »
Thats how I found it,hope it picks up.Always good to hear from the rest of the hunting and fishing world ;D.

Offline redeyes

• Forked
  • nothings better than being out in the woods
« Reply #17 on: Oct 23, 2004, 01:24:50 PM »
 I think we should be able to hunt on sundays in Ma., because kids like me who are 15- ?, have to go to school 5 days a week, and cant get out that much. If we could  hunt sundays, that would be awesome. My friends who hunt all agree, because we only can get out on saturdays, and most of the time parents are busy on saturdays, like sports, I dont play but my little sister does, and my dad never has time to take me out in the woods. if we could also have sundays open, that would be a whole lot better.
red

Offline mjc2799

• Nubbie
« Reply #18 on: Jan 07, 2005, 11:39:10 AM »
it died in committe in Pa this year ... but i hear theres talk in trying to pass it again this year ...

mike

Offline Ihunt

• Nubbie
  • Hunting Is Life
« Reply #19 on: Jan 24, 2005, 08:12:18 PM »
Here in Wyoming there is hunting on Sunday and there would be a civil war if they tried to change it.
Let Me Hunt, Let Me Hunt, Let Me Hunt

Offline FIRESTORMHTR

• Forked
  • 8 Point
« Reply #20 on: Feb 04, 2005, 05:38:49 AM »
 NewHampshire does and it's Great,specially for the working Man who can't get out During the week,plus we are in a Live Free or Die State(FOR THE TIME BEING)Can't get enough Hunting.Good luck all this 2005 Season and Please lets all be Safe.
FireStormHTR
Dave

Offline shrub

• 6 Pointer
  • out looking for the big one
« Reply #21 on: Mar 02, 2005, 04:50:43 PM »
Here in vermont we can hunt on sundays and i hunt almost any oppertuinty i can get
I didnt reach the top of the food chain to be a vegatarin!!!!

Offline shrub

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #22 on: Mar 02, 2005, 04:52:18 PM »
I think we should be able to hunt on sundays in Ma., because kids like me who are 15- ?, have to go to school 5 days a week, and cant get out that much. If we could  hunt sundays, that would be awesome. My friends who hunt all agree, because we only can get out on saturdays, and most of the time parents are busy on saturdays, like sports, I dont play but my little sister does, and my dad never has time to take me out in the woods. if we could also have sundays open, that would be a whole lot better.

where in mass do you live? why dont you hunt in vermont or NY

Offline tk10fire

• 6 Pointer
  • I love stick and string
« Reply #23 on: Mar 02, 2005, 06:07:30 PM »
Howdy all. The sunday hunting is an issue here in Manitoba too. In the northern half of the province sunday hunting was opened a few years back and here in the southern half we can hunt upland game birds, but not big game as of yet. Now that my kids are getting into the sport I'm looking forward to them opening up one more day, that way I don't have to take them out of school  ::)  for as many days.  ;D ;D ;D
OH TO BE A FIELD

Offline shrub

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #24 on: Mar 02, 2005, 06:13:35 PM »
not take them out of school :o :o most kids ( inculding me) have no problem being pulled out of school to go out hunting or fishin!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline tk10fire

• 6 Pointer
  • I love stick and string
« Reply #25 on: Mar 03, 2005, 12:53:01 AM »
Yea I hear ya.  I am trying to be a little responsable though. See I can't even spell. ??? Hopefuly my kids will beable to. Ah whats the use, huntin and fishin are important learning tools too. ;D ;D ;D
OH TO BE A FIELD

Offline redeyes

• Forked
  • nothings better than being out in the woods
« Reply #26 on: Mar 20, 2005, 11:13:16 AM »
I live in the berkshires, western MA, Ive been planning on getting a license for ny, and hunting wiht my dad's buddies, or up in vt, I think this is the year Ill buy a license for either state, and Ill be able to get out more, because ill have my drivers license.
red

Offline allenca

• Nubbie
« Reply #27 on: Mar 25, 2005, 11:00:57 PM »
 I never new hunting was not allowed in diffrent states. I know in minnisota you can I talked to my grandpa about this and he said that it has been this way since he rembers. Besides if your not a hunter dont go out during hunting season deer season only lasts three weeks ;D ;D ;D

Offline archbishop

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #28 on: Mar 29, 2005, 12:03:18 PM »
man 3 weeks that stinks i cant wait this year bow opens oct. 1 and i love it
also i agree with devil-man and bobman except the 100 yard head start is a little far unless they let us use rifles with i shotgun i might miss ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal