Author Topic: New rifle build PIC ADDED  (Read 4848 times)

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
Re: New rifle build PIC ADDED
« Reply #15 on: Mar 20, 2014, 05:55:09 AM »
Very nice...
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline mt.perchman

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #16 on: Mar 20, 2014, 07:51:12 PM »
That is sweet !!
Ok im putting in my order for one !
I can offer some sweet elk hunting for a bonus ..
hope you get the rounds dialed in .
LIVING THE DREAM IN BIG SKY MONTANA !!!

Offline TallywackahME

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #17 on: Mar 21, 2014, 10:59:14 AM »
She does balance nice, level wise and plumb!  The .35 bores are all pretty easy to load for as far as loads go. I go has hard as I can until I start to get pressure signs, heavy bolt lift, flattened primers etc then I back it off a quarter to half a grain. Also with 35 bores it doesn't take long barrels to achieve max velocities which I really like. As far as accuracy I'm sure that the torque on the action screws will make a bigger difference then what my loads are made of. Can't wait to get mr. Thunder maker on a bench!  It would make great elk medicine out to 400 yards or so too.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #18 on: Mar 21, 2014, 05:19:01 PM »
She does balance nice, level wise and plumb!  The .35 bores are all pretty easy to load for as far as loads go. I go has hard as I can until I start to get pressure signs, heavy bolt lift, flattened primers etc then I back it off a quarter to half a grain. Also with 35 bores it doesn't take long barrels to achieve max velocities which I really like. As far as accuracy I'm sure that the torque on the action screws will make a bigger difference then what my loads are made of. Can't wait to get mr. Thunder maker on a bench!  It would make great elk medicine out to 400 yards or so too.
That going to open them up like a can opener even more than  the one you got last fall    ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal