MHF US Northeast > Hunting Pennsylvania

fall turkey

(1/2) > >>

chez:
first day of turkey saturday in pa.good luck to all you hunters in pa. and every where else. i only hunt them the first saturday.hopefully i kill one. its been working for me the last few years.i like to get back to bow hunting,but i love to ear the wild turkey.good way to cook witch i love is;soak breast strips in teriocki sause[parden the spelling]pineapple juice,and fresh ginger.over nite.cook strips on grill with fresh cracked ground pepper.awsome!!!!!good luck guys

chez:
killed my turkey saturday 5 inch beared.made a nice pot off turkey noodle soup.hit the spot.not too much going on, on this site.i though it would be a little bit busy beeing its hunting season?????o well good luck guys.

Raquettedacker:
Congratulations on your turkey chez...   I dont know what happened to all the Penn guys.....     ???

chez:

--- Quote from: Raquettedacker on Nov 08, 2012, 02:06:19 PM ---Congratulations on your turkey chez...   I dont know what happened to all the Penn guys.....     ???

--- End quote ---
THANKS BUDDY.good to hear from ya.site is real slow.i thought it would be jumping with all the hunting going on.ice shanty is booming for the last 2 months.and there is no ice .just a lot of getting ready with the guys.INCLUDEING ME.good luck out there.be safe.

drobertsinMaryland:
Congrats on the bird. You mean the Pennsylvania board is slow not the site correct? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version