Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 956921 times)

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #6630 on: Jun 28, 2023, 05:43:34 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6631 on: Jun 29, 2023, 04:28:08 AM »

An efficiency expert concluded his lecture with a note of caution. "You need to be careful about trying these techniques at home."

"Why?" asked somebody from the audience.

"I watched my wife's routine at dinner for years," the expert explained. "She made lots of trips between the refrigerator, stove, table and cabinets, often carrying a single item at a time.

One day I told her, 'Honey, why don't you try carrying several things at once?'

"Did it save time?" the guy in the audience asked.

"Actually, yes," replied the expert. "It used to take her 30 minutes to make dinner.

Now I do it in ten..."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6632 on: Jun 29, 2023, 06:38:17 AM »
 :D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6633 on: Jul 02, 2023, 05:22:39 AM »

A Russian couple was walking down the street in St. Petersburg the other night, when the man felt a drop hit his nose. "I think it's raining," he said to his wife.
"No, that felt more like snow to me," she replied. "No, I'm sure it was just rain, he said." Well, as these things go, they were about to have a major argument about whether it was raining or snowing. Just then they saw a minor communist party official walking toward them. "Let's not fight about it," the man said, "let's ask Comrade Rudolph whether it's officially raining or snowing."

As the official approached, the man said, "Tell us, Comrade Rudolph, is it officially raining or snowing?"

"It's raining, of course," he answered and walked on. But the woman insisted: "I know that felt like snow!" To which the man quietly replied: "Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6634 on: Jul 02, 2023, 06:36:28 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6635 on: Jul 05, 2023, 05:28:46 AM »

A nursery school teacher was delivering a station wagon full of kids home one day when a fire truck zoomed past. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian dog. The children began discussing the dog's duties.

"They use him to keep crowds back," said one youngster.

"No," said another. "He's just for good luck."

A third child brought the argument to a close with this comment: "They use the dogs," she said firmly, "to find the fire hydrants."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6636 on: Jul 06, 2023, 06:27:34 AM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2023, 06:29:06 AM by Green Mountian Hunter »

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6637 on: Jul 07, 2023, 04:31:00 AM »

Good: You give the birds and bees talk to your daughter.
Bad: She keeps interrupting.
Worse: With corrections.

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6638 on: Jul 09, 2023, 05:22:44 AM »

In Sunday School, they were teaching how God created everything, including human beings. Little Johnny seemed especially interested when they told him how Eve was created out of one of Adam's ribs.Later in the week, his mother noticed him lying down as if he were ill, and said, "Johnny, what is the matter?"Little Johnny responded, "I have a pain in my side. I think I'm going to have a wife."

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6639 on: Jul 10, 2023, 05:35:42 AM »

Some newly married friends were visiting us when the topic of children came up. The bride said she wanted three children, while the young husband said two would be enough for him.

They discussed this discrepancy for a few minutes until the husband thought he`d put an end to things by saying boldly, "After our second child, I'll just have a vasectomy."

Without a moments hesitation, the bride retorted, "Well, I hope you'll love the third one as if it's your own."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6640 on: Jul 10, 2023, 05:51:40 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6641 on: Jul 12, 2023, 04:29:02 AM »

It was a sunny Saturday morning, and Mike was beginning his pre-shot routine, visualizing his upcoming shot, when a voice came over the clubhouse speaker--

"Would the gentleman on the Ladies Tee please back up to the Men's Tee!"

Mike, still deep in his routine, seemed impervious to the interruption. Again the announcement--

"Would the man on the Ladies Tee kindly back up to the Men's tee, PLEASE!"

Mike had had enough. He turned and shouted, "Would the announcer in the clubhouse kindly shut up and let me play my second shot!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6642 on: Jul 12, 2023, 05:47:27 AM »

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #6643 on: Jul 13, 2023, 04:52:29 AM »

Rodney walks into a bar and says, "Bartender, give me two shots--one for me and one for my best buddy here."

The bartender says, "You want both drinks now or do you want me to wait until your buddy arrives to pour this?"

Rodney says, "Oh, I want them both now. I've got my best buddy in my pocket here."

With that, he pulls out a little three-inch man from his pocket.

The bartender says, "Wow! And you mean to say he can drink that much?"

"Oh, sure. He can drink it all and then some," the man retorted. So the bartender poured the two shots. Sure enough, the little guy drinks it all up.

"That's amazing!" says the bartender. "What else can he do? Can he walk?"

Rodney flicks a penny down to the end of the bar and says, "Hey, Al, go get that penny!" The little guy runs down to the end of the bar, picks up the penny, and hauls it back down and gives it to Rodney.

The bartender is totally amazed by this display. "That's amazing," he says. "What else can he do? Does he talk?"

Rodney looks up at the bartender with a look of surprise in his eye and squawks, "Talk? Sure, he talks! Hey, Al, tell him about that time we were down in Africa on safari and you insulted that witch doctor!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6644 on: Jul 14, 2023, 06:04:47 AM »
« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2023, 06:05:50 AM by Green Mountian Hunter »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal