Author Topic: Duck and Goose Hunters  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Perch Inc.

• Spiked
  • Monster Perch Rulz!!
Duck and Goose Hunters
« on: Aug 24, 2006, 10:54:10 PM »
Hi All, Any other Waterfowler NUTS out there?? I have been hunting ducks and geese for about 30 years or longere it a "GREAT" time!! Let's hear it!! Early Goose is Sept. 1st in NY!! Can't wait!!
Pass it on the GREAT NY Outdoors!!         

Offline spoonfed

• Spiked
  • anti hunters suck
Re: Duck and Goose Hunters
« Reply #1 on: Aug 25, 2006, 08:17:32 AM »
  what a great sport.  the sound of wings flying over you in the dark morning hours as you set decoys up.  something special about duck hunting for sure.  can't wait till the flights start to come down.

Offline flockshot

• 6 Pointer
  • I have a thing for redheads
« Reply #2 on: Aug 25, 2006, 02:00:19 PM »
spoon...youve got a 50 day goose season this year you lucky bugger...lol...regs are out on the michigan.gov/dnr website.

gawd dang it i cant wait...guns oiled,decoys strung.. i did some painting on some of my lucky decoys last night...and then i just orderd about 2 dozen more divers this morning...

you guys..you need to read a book..its called misery loves company...any waterfowler i know thats read it says its absolutly perfect..and i agree..
"Here they come...TAKE'EM"......  I see dead ducks.

Offline TJ Bauer

• Forked
  • LIVE LIFE, HUNT, BE SAFE, AND HAVE FUN
« Reply #3 on: Aug 28, 2006, 10:23:55 PM »
I am going crazy just dreaming for the day back out on the water for ducks (sept 30) but the day is coming real quick for early goose witch opens Sept 1 Cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Offline bear87

• Forked
« Reply #4 on: Sep 09, 2006, 10:17:51 PM »
I duck hunt here in Missouri on the Mississippi river. bear

Offline the wizard

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Dec 09, 2006, 06:01:07 PM »
I love to hunt geese and ducks but there seasons over lap other seasons and with working from dusk till dark I can't enjoy them all.          After deer season our goose season can get pretty exciting.   I saw a few hundred fly over today [ I got that itch]. ;D
    Lets see some pics.
      >>>>--------> 2014 Venison Villans

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal