Hunting Media > Hunting Pictures

Let's see your FIRST deer pictures...with stories if possible...

(1/2) > >>

huntny30:
My first deer was a doe in 1990, my first buck was a 3 point in 1991 (My favorite Hunt of all time)...I found a fresh rub walking into my stand and tracks in the snow...I went Beniot on this monster and after three hours of tracking, jumping him from his bed twice, and anticipating his next move he gave me a 30 yard broadside shot...my old winchester model 12 took him down...at age 17 I threw him in the trunk of my 1982 Malibu Classic 4 door and drove to all my friends excited for my trophy...

Cheeks13:
You did the same thing with the doe, that pic was in the front yard of my parents house. Cheeks out!!! 8)

huntny30:
Nobody has a picture or story of their first kill?

Zorros Shack:

My first deer a very nice spike horn with a .243! Got it in Vermont and went with my uncle and had a awsome time and was so excited to get him. Just before him was a monster out of range because of too many trees and branches. Around a 100 yrd shot and was on a rock ledge. Great heart shot and only ran 10 ft. Can't wait for next deer season!!!!!  :o

drobertsinMaryland:
  Sad to say it but I do not have any pics of my first deer. My father and uncle don't believe in taking pics unless it is a nice buck. Good thing I no longer listen to them and take the time to take my own pics. ;D It was a yearling doe I took at the age of 16. I willl never forget that day the rest of my life. I had been hunting for 4 years prior witout taking a deer. At the age of fifteen I shot my first buck but never recovered him. He was a nice 9 pt. and talk about devastated at a young age.
  Then I got my driver's license and started chasing the girls. ;D Needless to say I pretty much quit hunting til about the age of 23. I really only gun hunted in my younger days cuz I did not have the patients for bowhunting. Opening day of gun season November 29 2003 I finally took a nice 8pt and first buck ever. I first saw the buck working across a hillside about 100 yds away. I hit my grunt a few times and here he come in on a string. He gave me a 20 yd. shot and I made it count. Cool thing was I killed him hunting off the ground back againt the tree(Redneck Style).
     Here is a pic of me and my dad with the buck. It was taken by a local archery shop that was also the check in station at the time. It is the only pic I have of me and my father hunting together. Look at the smile on his face you would think he killed it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version