Author Topic: Welcome skowalski250  (Read 3206 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Welcome skowalski250
« on: Mar 05, 2013, 10:37:19 AM »

Welcome aboard from the Adirondacks in upstate N.Y.!

Offline chuckrudy

• 10 Pointer
Re: Welcome skowalski250
« Reply #1 on: Mar 05, 2013, 12:47:21 PM »
always nice to get another member
no information

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #2 on: Mar 05, 2013, 01:56:47 PM »

I didn't mean to post this welcome over GMH's welcome, I've been a little confused lately. Last week I was out of commission w/a cold, & what I thought was sinus pressure was actually an abscessed tooth, I went to the dentist yesterday & have been in a lot of pain, since. Between the pain, & lack of sleep I overlooked that GMH had already welcomed him & I even posted to it, wow am I screwed up or what.

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #3 on: Mar 05, 2013, 04:44:45 PM »
Hope they got it straightened outfor you Jeff. I had the same thing a few years ago. The pain was so severe I thought it was something completely different, forget now what though  ::). It seemed strange because my tooth never hurt but a doctor diagnosed it pretty quick. I guess it's very common the the pressure on the nerve to feel like something else.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4 on: Mar 05, 2013, 07:48:17 PM »
Welcome to the site skowalski250.

Sorry to hear about your health 30-30. Hope your doing better now.

Offline peddler

• 10 Pointer
  • FREE DROBS
« Reply #5 on: Mar 05, 2013, 07:54:06 PM »
         I didn't mean to post this welcome over GMH's welcome, I've been a little confused lately. Last week I was out of commission w/a cold, & what I thought was sinus pressure was actually an abscessed tooth, I went to the dentist yesterday & have been in a lot of pain, since. Between the pain, & lack of sleep I overlooked that GMH had already welcomed him & I even posted to it, wow am I screwed up or what.

Jeff, try some good Vodka !!! Hope you feel better.

Peddler   8) 8) 8)
Peddler

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #6 on: Mar 06, 2013, 03:48:36 AM »

I.m headed to doc's tomorrow after a week of this coughing and puking

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #7 on: Mar 06, 2013, 08:04:43 AM »

I.m headed to doc's tomorrow after a week of this coughing and puking
            Are you still going to work or are you staying @ home to get over it. It takes rest. @ least I didn't have the pukes. >:(

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #8 on: Mar 06, 2013, 11:50:16 AM »
OH God all you sickos need to stay at home.....I hates to puke and cough...........Hope you are both feeling better and soon

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #9 on: Mar 06, 2013, 01:25:26 PM »

Thank loony, I am home, I'd rather be out fishing but I'm not supposed to bend over to much or lift anything over 20 lbs. ,it makes my cheek throb! But I think Mr Green jeans is @ work.

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #10 on: Mar 06, 2013, 01:33:24 PM »
well good to hear you are at least little better and home......as for your throbbing cheeks.........um sounds little  windy to me .....maybe you exercising them a little much.......j/k.....now as for mr. green jeans.........stay home and in bed.......and rest

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #11 on: Mar 06, 2013, 03:28:52 PM »
well good to hear you are at least little better and home......as for your throbbing cheeks.........um sounds little  windy to me .....maybe you exercising them a little much.......j/k.....now as for mr. green jeans.........stay home and in bed.......and rest
            It was cheek I've had an abscessed tooth, went for a rootcanal but the infection was too far along, I just got on the correct antibiotics last night, they are just starting to kick in. When I bend over the blood rushes to my cheek & the throbbing gets worse. Yesterday I wanted to rip my teeth out the hurt so bad.

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #12 on: Mar 06, 2013, 05:30:42 PM »
OH God all you sickos need to stay at home.....I hates to puke and cough...........Hope you are both feeling better and soon

Got to work nobody else to run the re bar crew spending a lot more time just getting bar
      located and ready for them between spells  ;  I now I should be home but the Foremen thing
      this feeling like s    I don't like it non

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #13 on: Mar 06, 2013, 07:39:34 PM »
      Got to work nobody else to run the re bar crew spending a lot more time just getting bar
      located and ready for them between spells  ;  I now I should be home but the Foremen thing
      this feeling like s    I don't like it non

well I sure hope you get better and can rest nicely

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #14 on: Mar 06, 2013, 07:41:07 PM »
            It was cheek I've had an abscessed tooth, went for a rootcanal but the infection was too far along, I just got on the correct antibiotics last night, they are just starting to kick in. When I bend over the blood rushes to my cheek & the throbbing gets worse. Yesterday I wanted to rip my teeth out the hurt so bad.

yes I was reading that was your tooth.....that is a might painful I am sure..........I know what absess can feel like....had one but not near as bad as yours.....hope you are better soon and get that fixed before springtime

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal