Author Topic: Moose Lottery Cards in the mail  (Read 2266 times)

Offline knurren

• 6 Pointer
  • New Hampshire's alright if you like fighting!
Moose Lottery Cards in the mail
« on: Feb 06, 2009, 06:40:38 AM »
I guess it's that time again.  I'm hoping that for one or some of us this will be the year.  I have 2 points in so far... though it isn't a lot, it's better than 0.

On a side not, with how this year has flown by and we're already in Feb., spring turkey season is right around the corner.

Offline bassranger

• 8 Pointer
Re: Moose Lottery Cards in the mail
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2009, 07:02:18 PM »
I also have 2 points and hope to get picked. I just got a call from my taxidermist he finished my mount from last years hunt. I will post some pictures after I pick it up and get it hung in the dinning room.

Offline knurren

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Feb 15, 2009, 08:06:32 PM »
Pick it up yet?

Yeah, I hope this is the year.  If not, I hope Jiffy Man gets picked, that is like me getting picked.  He's been at it 11 years I think... it's been long enough... he deserves it.

Offline huntr-

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Feb 16, 2009, 07:31:01 AM »
I screwed up last year and forgot to pu it  in and lost my points. I think it was four.  My wife says that I was giving everyone else a better chance. Ya right.

Offline bassranger

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Feb 16, 2009, 05:01:13 PM »
Yup picked up the mount a few day's ago it came out nice. It is alot bigger than I thought it was going to be. It stick outs from the wall almost 4'. Every time I look at it, it brings back the memories of how much fun the old man and I had hunting this great animal.

Offline knurren

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Feb 17, 2009, 03:06:57 PM »
Looks good to me.  Don't they look like monsters when you bring the mount inside.  I've seen caribou mounts in a small house... takes up half the room.

Offline bassranger

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Feb 28, 2009, 10:36:21 AM »
yeah it took a little while for my wife to get use to it but after a few weeks its like its been there forever.

Offline james

• Forked
« Reply #7 on: Feb 28, 2009, 12:04:55 PM »
Very nice mount bassranger. My wife said no way am i looking at something you killed every day lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal