Author Topic: Stolen Cam  (Read 2724 times)

Offline nhxbowhunter

• Forked
Stolen Cam
« on: Sep 03, 2022, 06:31:24 PM »
Put a cam out last Saturday, Section M, around Massabesic.. Never hunted it before. Lookin to fill M tags, found some great sign. No stands,. didnt see any cams.. I was stoked. first scout, and I may have found something hot.   Went out this morning to check my card... Surprise Surprise.. NO CAM !  I had it cable locked , so much for that . Really SUCKS>>>>>>>!   
AND ON THE 8TH DAY GOD CREATED WHITETAILS

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
Re: Stolen Cam
« Reply #1 on: Sep 03, 2022, 08:18:48 PM »
Man why do fellow hunters do that to each other..   
 Unless they were out there hugging trees... 
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline benny8

• Forked
« Reply #2 on: Sep 06, 2022, 02:58:58 AM »
Man why do fellow hunters do that to each other..   
 Unless they were out there hugging trees...
First off the person who stole it isn't a hunter, they are a poacher and thief, plain and simple. A hunter respects the wildlife and his fellow hunter. I have heard of anti's down in that neck of the woods stealing cams and causing hate and discontent. Sorry nhxbowhunter that some THIEF made off with your cam.

Offline lv2hunt

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Sep 06, 2022, 09:54:43 AM »
Put a cam out last Saturday, Section M, around Massabesic.. Never hunted it before. Lookin to fill M tags, found some great sign. No stands,. didnt see any cams.. I was stoked. first scout, and I may have found something hot.   Went out this morning to check my card... Surprise Surprise.. NO CAM !  I had it cable locked , so much for that . Really SUCKS>>>>>>>!

That really sucks man that is my neck of the woods there are a ton of non hunters unfortunately around there that drive me nuts, i had a camera stolen and one smashed with a limb a lot of people hiking around the lake that say they want to preserve the wildlife. I had a group call the cops on me while i was turkey hunting around there i waited for the cops then immediately filed a hunter harassment complaint they were absolutely in shock when the table turned i wish i had taken a picture worth a thousand words! Good spots you just need to stay off the beaten path.

Offline Huntnfish603

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Sep 09, 2022, 08:11:17 PM »
Scumbags.
Could have been tree huggers...but there's plenty of douchebags who think they're hunters that don't give a crap what they have to do to sabotage everyone else's chances in a given piece, so they can have the advantage (or so they think). Either way, people should just mind their own business.
It happens around my way. Have had it happen to me as well.
I also had a tree stand stolen a few years back. I was fuming.
Sorry to hear your loss man. It's frustrating.

Offline joe snag

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • I will Stand and Salute the American Flag always
« Reply #5 on: Sep 18, 2022, 05:55:10 AM »
This week I had trespassers on my land with ATV's drove over my food plots and took my SD card out of my camera and left the door open on the camera.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal