Author Topic: Trijicon Scopes  (Read 3788 times)

Offline duckey

• 6 Pointer
Trijicon Scopes
« on: Oct 23, 2014, 10:48:41 PM »
I am looking at putting a Trijicon center post scope on my .375 H&H Magnum.  I was watching a hunting show called the hunt and one of the sponsors was Trijicon.  The host went to the factory (in the USA) and walked through the steps on building one of these scopes.  I was impressed and liked the enter post option on the Aim Point line of Trijicon scopes.  They are spendy, but so was the .375 I bought.  Has anyone used one of these scopes?  Feedback welcomed.
A. White

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
Re: Trijicon Scopes
« Reply #1 on: Oct 24, 2014, 04:09:55 AM »

I have a Tasco world class with the single post with the red diamond witch is battery operated I like it very well
           Them Trijicons seem like they are a good choice But I would stick with the red ;  Yellow and Green Don't think
           you would pick them up as good when you are in a hurry .......

Offline nh archer

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Oct 24, 2014, 06:11:47 AM »
Not me, personally, but my best friend does a ton of research and testing before making purchases.  He liked these so much he swapped out about 8 of his Leupold scopes for them.... I would have picked one or two up myself based on the time he put in for research, but I got a good deal on some slightly used VX III' s   ;D so I'll stick with crosshairs for now!
Gopher, Everett?

Offline bigbuck97

• Forked
« Reply #3 on: Oct 24, 2014, 07:45:35 AM »
my buddy has an ar15 with the trijicon acog scope I loved it until he told me it cost $1500 but it was really clear very accurate and never needs batteries and durable wish I could get one.

Offline duckey

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Oct 24, 2014, 01:42:54 PM »
I was thinking of Leupold, but switched gears to the Trijicon as I liked the idea of an illuminated sight without batteries.  The Accu Point line of Trijicon scopes has the center post option which I think will suit me better over crosshairs.  The price sure is jaw dropping.  Ill be saving up for one of these over the next year or so, no rush.  The scope alone costs $1200 then add the scope rings.  I read today that the Tritium capsule that is put in the scope to augment low or no light conditions has a 15 year life span.  I am assuming that it can be replaced?  At least I'd hope so.  I can't imagine buying 8 Trijicon scopes like your buddy did, thats a lot of dough!
A. White

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal