Author Topic: Comic Relief!!  (Read 953363 times)

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
Re: Comic Relief!!
« Reply #5595 on: Apr 17, 2021, 04:29:21 AM »

Harry was shipwrecked on a deserted island. For several months, he longed for someone to talk to; searched the horizons for even the suggestion of a ship.

One day, his commitment was rewarded: A beautiful woman was washed up onto the beach, floating on a large steamer trunk. Harry got her all settled, and fed, and dried off and they started talking.

April asked Harry, "what is something you've REALLY missed being out here on a desserted island for so long?"

"A clean shirt," was Harry's response. With a huff, April reached into the steamer trunk and tossed Harry a shirt.

April let out a short huff, but persevered: "Surely there's SOMETHING you've really missed out here...all alone...on an island with NOBODY all this time?"

"Oh wow, YEAH, there sure is: I'd REALLY like a dry pillow to sleep on."

April reached into her steamer trunk once again and tossed Harry a pillow; and she would not be put off. Striking her most alluring pose, she asked in her most provocative voice, "C'mon, Harry, wouldn't you like to play around?"

Harry got all excited and started jumping up and down. "Don't tell me you have a set of GOLF CLUBS in there, too?!???!?!"

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5596 on: Apr 17, 2021, 04:54:49 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5597 on: Apr 18, 2021, 05:24:46 AM »

A man travels to Spain and goes to a Madrid restaurant for a late dinner. He orders the house special and he is brought a plate with potatoes, corn, and two large meaty objects. "What's this?" he asks.
"Cojones, senor," the waiter replies.
"What are cojones?" the man asks.
"Cojones," the waiter explains, "are the testicles of the bull who lost at the arena this afternoon."
At first the man is disgusted, but being the adventurous type, he decides to try this local delicacy. To his amazement, it is quite delicious. In fact, it is so good that he decides to come back again the next night and order it again.

After dinner the man informed the waiter that these were better than the pair he had the previous afternoon but the portion was much smaller.
"Senor," the waiter explains, "the bull does not lose every time."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5598 on: Apr 18, 2021, 05:40:10 AM »
 ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5599 on: Apr 20, 2021, 04:56:36 AM »

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you."
The husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5600 on: Apr 20, 2021, 06:10:56 AM »
 ;D ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5601 on: Apr 21, 2021, 05:04:30 AM »

Grandpa was celebrating his 100th birthday and everybody complimented him on how athletic and well-preserved he appeared.
"Gentlemen, I will tell you the secret of my success," he cackled. "I have been in the open air day after day for some 75 years now."
The celebrants were impressed and asked how he managed to keep up his rigorous fitness regime.
He replied, "Well, you see my wife and I were married 75 years ago. On our wedding night, we made a solemn pledge. Whenever we had a fight, the one who was proved wrong would go outside and take a walk."

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5602 on: Apr 21, 2021, 05:39:01 PM »
 :D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5603 on: Apr 22, 2021, 05:27:27 AM »

One Easter Sunday morning as the pastor was preaching a children's sermon, he reached into his bag of props and pulled out an egg.
He pointed at the egg and asked the children, "What's in here?"
"I know, I know!" a little boy exclaimed, "Pantyhose!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5604 on: Apr 22, 2021, 01:15:33 PM »

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5605 on: Apr 23, 2021, 04:24:10 AM »

Two small-town merchants were visiting New York City for the first time to attend a conference.
There was a large party thrown, with lots of food and drink. At the end of the party, they both staggered outside.

One guy crossed the street, while the other stumbled into a subway entrance.

When the 1st guy reached the other side of the street, he noticed the other emerging from the subway stairs.

"Where ya been?"

he slurred.

"I don't know," gushed the other guy, "but you should see the train set that guy has in his basement!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5606 on: Apr 23, 2021, 01:19:51 PM »

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5607 on: Apr 24, 2021, 05:11:57 AM »

Two guys driving through Texas get pulled over by a state trooper. The cop walks up and taps on the driver's window, the driver rolls it down, and the trooper smacks the driver in the head with his night stick.
"Ow!" says the driver. "Why'd you do that?"
The trooper says, "You're in Texas, son. When I pull you over, you'll have your license ready."
The driver says, "I'm sorry, officer; I'm not from around here."
The trooper writes the guy a ticket and gives his license back, then walks around to the car's passenger side and taps on the window. The passenger rolls the window down, and the trooper smacks him with his night stick.
"Ow!" says the passenger. "What'd you do that for?"
The trooper says, "Just making your wish come true."
"What the hell does that mean?" asks the guy.
"Two miles down the road, you were gonna say, "I wish that lousy assh*le would've tried that sh*t with me!"

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #5608 on: Apr 24, 2021, 07:06:45 PM »
 ;D ;D

Offline 30-30

• 30 Point Buck
  • Hunt America
« Reply #5609 on: Apr 26, 2021, 04:39:17 AM »

Two elderly ladies were discussing the upcoming dance at the country club.
"We're supposed to wear something that matches our husband's hair, so I'm wearing black," said Mrs. Smith.
"Oh my," said Mrs. Jones, "I'd better not go."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal