Author Topic: Sweet Triple (PICS)  (Read 1721 times)

Offline maineduckhunter

• 12 Pointer
  • 2008 8 pt.
Sweet Triple (PICS)
« on: Dec 05, 2008, 10:22:33 AM »
So I just have to brag about this one.....As I was picking up my decoys this morning, had 3 decoys put away and noticed some ducks coming from my right. I thought to myself they are flying away, because they must have seen me.....but NO. They are flying right into the spread. I sling my gun off my shoulder and pull up and take the first drake mallard at about 10 yards, swung to the left and took the second drake and then swung to the right and took the hen. 3 shots, 3 ducks in the water. The hen was a cripple and started diving, but Rocky the duck dog was on it. I tried to put in a kill shot when it got some distance from him, but my gun wouldn't shoot. The safety is stuck half way, and will not fire. Rocky managed to get her on her next attempt at a dive. Man that's the way I like to do it!! Pictures will be available later.......

« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2008, 08:10:37 PM by maineduckhunter »

Offline fowl mood

• 6 Pointer
  • waterfowl sicko
Re: Sweet Triple
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2008, 05:52:32 PM »
Sounds great.  AND the truest of all theories proven once again.  If you want to see comitting ducks.....just start picking up the dekes.  ;D  Nice going MDH.  Looking forward tot he pics.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal