MHF US Northwest > Hunting Alaska
Improvements to Hunting Alaska
(1/1)
Huntin Fireman:
Hi everyone  ;D  My name is Brad and I moderate the Ice Shanty Alaska area. I am trying to make our forum areas more streamlined and easier to view different things in their respective areas. I would like to propose what I am in the process of doing on IS to do here @ MHF and MFF. It will involve creating a hunting and weather conditions report area here. This area will have its own section and will have a seperate post for each GMU with the particular info pertaining to that unit. There will also be an Alaska news and info area in the Alaska general forum to report on things happening and any general info that you would like to pass on. If you would like to see this or any other ideas please post them here or PM me on IS. Since we are concentrating on ice fishing we can have the winter to upgrade our forum area. I am also asking for help in posting info here to make it easier for everyone who uses these great sites. If you have any information  on a particular GMU, place the unit number in the subject area and the remaining info in the message and any links to a website with info on it.

I would like to make it as easy as possible for us to get valuable info from one another and to cut down on the time we spend surfing for info and spend that time fishing. Alot of people (good and bad) read what we have to say here so we can also look into having Scott lock our forums so only members can view it if we would like.

Sincerely

Brad, Fishin Fireman and Huntin Fireman
hoss:
I for one think this is a great idea, lets press.
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version