Author Topic: Welcome to the site CRED..  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
Welcome to the site CRED..
« on: Nov 06, 2011, 06:50:48 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D
Lets here your hunting stories.... ;D ;D
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: Welcome to the site CRED..
« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2011, 06:59:32 PM »
Especially the latest one with the Dynamic Duo.  ;D ;D
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Cheeks13

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Nov 07, 2011, 05:29:49 AM »
Yeah CRED, lets hear the story!!!! 8) Cheeks out!!! 8)
"You see it your way... I see it the way it is."

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Nov 07, 2011, 06:39:24 AM »
The video is coming soon!
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #4 on: Nov 07, 2011, 01:58:59 PM »
Well atleast I know his name is C Red....   Not CRED... ;D ;D ;D

Offline CRED

• Fawn
« Reply #5 on: Nov 07, 2011, 09:52:55 PM »
My First Buck With Hunt N Cheeks The Dynamic Duo:

It's a mid-friday afternoon in Mexico NY and we load up the fordwheelers, bows, and beer. We start out for the Golden arrow Hunting Club located in the hills of Ithica NY. We arrive in Ithica after a 2 hr and 20 min ride. Hunt decides he needs to get some grocerys ( to help feed his once 6 pack turned keg do to his down time after the freak broken ankle  :o) at the local supermarket. 70 dollars later ;D we are on our way to the camp. We strategically decide to stop and hang my Summit in the tree that I had sat in 2 years ago and saw 6 bucks. Got a shot at one but missed...tha'ts a whole other story. Next, we arrive to camp and I am off to get in my tree. It is now 4:00pm and I am see a fawn about 30 yards away. Then, an 8pt comes out a dark thirty 50 yrds away. I will have to wait for him till morning ;D.

Back at camp the old boys, dynamic duo and I decide to have many Genny Lights and then head to the local gentlemens club. After mixing it up with some "does" we are off to scan the fields for potential shooters for the moring hunt. We spot a big 8 pt and are excited for the morning! We wake up Saturday morning and are making our way to get in our stands at 6:00am. Hunt texts me at 7am and it reads archerpat has seen an 8 pt, 4pt , spikehorn, and a doe :o. Cheeks and I...nothin. I decide to sit in Hunts ladder stand for the evening watch...nothin. Now, its back to camp again without a deer to hang for any of us. Later that night, while drinking thoes cold lovelly genny lights, laughing at Hunts scabbed bellybutton and eating spaghetti (ewhhhh) we  discussed where I would sit in the final morning of the hunting trip. I was undecided, partly because I could not focus while hunt was fingering his bellybutton :D :D.

Sunday morning after a good nights rest and sweet potatoe pancakes I decided to go back to my Summit where I saw the 8 pt Friday evening. I was set up in the tree at 5:20am (time change). Around 6:00 I did some rattleing and dropped a few bleats. Within 10 min I heard crunch, crunch behind me. I knew I was not a squirrel this time ;D. So, I turn and expect to see that 8pt...nope a 3 pt and he is wearing my name ;). While he was still coming up out of the swamp I stood up, knocked my arrow equiped with a spit fire broadhead (thanks to Cheeks). He circled around in front of me where I had a scent wick soaked with doe piss. I got a chance to draw on him but he would not stop walking and I am not seasoned enough to let out a mahhh. He finally stops at 12 yards and it seems like he is right under me. Oh well...let loose the spit fire...It skins his back and hits a limb on the ground...s**t!!!!!  He leaps to my left and has no idea what just happened ;). He circles back around the tree that I'm in and I knock another spit fire. Next, the buck stopped at a spot that I had look at earlier (while running shooting scenarios through my head) about 19 yards away and at a window created by a few tree limbs. Perfect, I drew and let it fly. This time I hit him right in the vitals. He let out a arrrhhh and ran off into the swamp.

Finally, I texted Hunt n Cheeks at 6:25 and told them that I had shot a buck! They helped me think through the details after the shot and told me that I should sit in my stand untill 9:30 and they would come to film me and teach me how to track the deer. We tracked the deer for about 50 yards :o. It was a lung shot and he was down!!!! Thanks boys!!!!!!!MY First Buck With Hunt N Cheeks The Dynamic Duo ;D

Offline Cheeks13

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Nov 08, 2011, 04:38:08 AM »
Nice job on the story but there are a couple things wrong. First off, who paid 70$ for groceries? And I don't know anything about this club you speak of? :o ::). Cheeks out!!! 8)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #7 on: Nov 08, 2011, 05:01:39 AM »
Very enlightening story. Afraid of the whole belly button aspect myself,  :o at the supper table even. That Gennie is bad stuff if it rotted a hole right through his stomach.   Congrat's on the deer though.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
« Reply #8 on: Nov 08, 2011, 05:09:38 AM »
"hunt was fingering his scabbed  bellybutton"

OH.............................................................. :o  :o :o :o .

Offline Cheeks13

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #9 on: Nov 08, 2011, 05:21:43 AM »
Wasn't beer that rotted him through. He didn't even drink all weekend. Hunt doesn't drink Genny anyhow, he is not man enough! ;D Cheeks out!!! 8)

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #10 on: Nov 08, 2011, 06:23:15 AM »
Really...Maybe I'll re-tell the story how I remember it... ;)  The bellybutton thing if I must there is a guy at camp that gets queezy with the thought of touching his bellybutton so I was pretending that I was picking at mine to get him going...some things at hunting camp need to stay at camp...they don't sound as funny on the CPU... ::)
« Last Edit: Nov 08, 2011, 06:30:13 AM by huntny30 »
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #11 on: Nov 08, 2011, 05:24:26 PM »
Really...Maybe I'll re-tell the story how I remember it... ;)  The bellybutton thing if I must there is a guy at camp that gets queezy with the thought of touching his bellybutton so I was pretending that I was picking at mine to get him going...some things at hunting camp need to stay at camp...they don't sound as funny on the CPU... ::)

OH.....................Think we hit a nerve............. ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal