Author Topic: Red Canyon buck  (Read 7125 times)

Offline LT

• 6 Pointer
  • "You can run big boy, but you'll just die tired."
Re: Red Canyon buck
« Reply #15 on: Nov 10, 2007, 11:47:34 AM »
After ya finish raking all those leaves, join Photobucket, then walk over here to the house and I'll show ya first hand lil brudder  ;D
« Last Edit: Nov 10, 2007, 06:12:20 PM by icensnowmonster »
"There are two types of men, those who live to hunt and those who gather the firewood."

Offline salmotrutta

• Nubbie
« Reply #16 on: Nov 13, 2007, 11:49:42 PM »
You guys have to encourage icensnowmonster to post some of the muley pics I've gotten lately.  I take 'em while I'm at work, and I put in long hours.  He's an old grizzled fart, and has time.  I've seen some dandy's lately and he has all of the pics.  AND there is an open week in that area...........

Offline LT

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #17 on: Nov 14, 2007, 02:26:07 PM »
Aaaaah...maybe when this computer's head is on straight ...still waiting on Dell ??? Dell ain't worth a flip but Honey made that mess go away, okay, her's a couple of Salmo's latest...man, I hope he can find 'em like that during rifle season!

« Last Edit: Nov 14, 2007, 09:36:44 PM by icensnowmonster »
"There are two types of men, those who live to hunt and those who gather the firewood."

Offline BottomDweller

• 6 Pointer
  • rocky mountain ninja
« Reply #18 on: Nov 15, 2007, 07:07:46 AM »
nice.  bottom one looks like my buck from last year: nice main frame, only lacking a front fork on the right side.  next year he'll be impressive.  thanks for posting
~it's a stump, it's a tree, no it's me~

Offline BottomDweller

• 6 Pointer
  • rocky mountain ninja
« Reply #19 on: Nov 15, 2007, 07:08:24 AM »
Aaaaah......still waiting on Dell. Dell ain't worth a flip...

get mac.
~it's a stump, it's a tree, no it's me~

Offline LT

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #20 on: Nov 15, 2007, 09:07:08 AM »
I'd like to...   ???  but you can't un-ring the $$ bell on a new computer. RetPolSgt un-installed Vista and installed XP...and the fever went away... oh yeah, she cooked that pheasant I shot yesterday for dinner tonight. oooooow! GOOD!   ;D
                                                                                                 Theeeeeee LT ;D
« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2007, 07:53:01 PM by icensnowmonster »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal