Author Topic: Lt's Honey's 3 X 3 mulie from this afternoon  (Read 11530 times)

Offline LT

• 6 Pointer
  • "You can run big boy, but you'll just die tired."
Re: Lt's Honey's 3 X 3 mulie from this afternoon
« Reply #15 on: Oct 26, 2007, 04:44:16 PM »
Verrry nice HG, it does me good to see the ladies, mine imncluded, afield and filling the freezers, congrats!  ;D
« Last Edit: Oct 26, 2007, 09:27:49 PM by icensnowmonster »
"There are two types of men, those who live to hunt and those who gather the firewood."

Offline huntgoddess

• Spiked
« Reply #16 on: Oct 26, 2007, 06:05:56 PM »
Thanks! Tomorrow morning mtlion and I will head out in search of deer. I hope I get a buck but I have a doe tag too. Good Hunting! ;D

Offline LT

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #17 on: Nov 04, 2007, 09:09:23 AM »
Thanks! Tomorrow morning mtlion and I will head out in search of deer. ;D

Cool, you're hunting with Mtlion, one of the good guys ! So, how did it go?  ;D
                                                                                                                     LT and Retpolsgt  ;D
"There are two types of men, those who live to hunt and those who gather the firewood."

Offline huntgoddess

• Spiked
« Reply #18 on: Nov 05, 2007, 10:12:08 AM »
Cool, you're hunting with Mtlion, one of the good guys ! So, how did it go?  ;D
                                                                                                                     LT and Retpolsgt  ;D

Mtlion and I are married :)... We hunted hard both days and got close, but didn't fill any tags. Now its back to work... :-[

Offline LT

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #19 on: Nov 05, 2007, 07:24:25 PM »
Married huh, hmmmm, we had kinda figured that out...that's nice, I always have enjoyed writing to Mtlion. Too bad no deer, you're probably already thinking about next year, I know we are  ;D

Offline huntgoddess

• Spiked
« Reply #20 on: Nov 05, 2007, 10:12:26 PM »
Not just yet, we have 3 more weeks!!  ;D

Offline LT

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #21 on: Nov 06, 2007, 05:30:46 PM »
I tell ya Mtlion, isn't it great when your hunting buddy is your wife ? When Laura shot that buck and the smoke had cleared and the dust settled, I told her, "Sorry Babe, I really let you down."
     "How's that?" she asked.
     "I told you I was gonna put you on a deer today." She looked confused, pointed at the deer and said,
     "Well, there he is...you kept your word."
     "No," I replied, "I was gonna lasso a big un and let you ride him!"  ;D  ;D  ;D
« Last Edit: Nov 06, 2007, 05:34:49 PM by icensnowmonster »

Offline huntgoddess

• Spiked
« Reply #22 on: Nov 06, 2007, 06:01:38 PM »
This reminds me of that video of the guy trying to mount and ride a moose grazing in his yard. Yeah, that didn't turn out so good :-\ I think i'll keep both feet planted on the ground  :P

Offline LT

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #23 on: Nov 06, 2007, 10:12:34 PM »
...and then there's this cow=elk estrus "stinks-up-the-woods" stuff I used this year duriing archery season and right there on the directions, it says to put some on your boots and boot-bottoms and believe me a little drop of that stuff goes a long waaaaay, woooweeeeee!! Can't even imagine trying to explain that to a rutting bull-elk...heckuva story for the Bugle though, huh?  ??? Hey, maybe I'll let her go to the annual cow-elk roundup with my game warden neighbor and she can ride one there!  ;D (BTW, this riding thing isn't her idea of fun...she just wanted her deer.)
                                                                                                                        ICE/LT

Offline BottomDweller

• 6 Pointer
  • rocky mountain ninja
« Reply #24 on: Nov 07, 2007, 09:19:29 AM »
nice buck mrs LT!
~it's a stump, it's a tree, no it's me~

Offline LT

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #25 on: Nov 07, 2007, 10:05:00 AM »
nice buck mrs LT!
She thanks you BD, she was happy to get one like that so near closing day. She showed the rack to her brudder who just shrugged his shoulders. I said, "Yeah...'cause he didn't kill one, ya showed him up!"  ;D  ;D

Offline BottomDweller

• 6 Pointer
  • rocky mountain ninja
« Reply #26 on: Nov 07, 2007, 01:38:51 PM »
ahhhh - nothing like sweet victory in sibling rivalry.  very fulfilling   :D
~it's a stump, it's a tree, no it's me~

Offline LT

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #27 on: Nov 07, 2007, 09:13:47 PM »
She could outhunt him any game, any day  ;D  ;D  ;D aaaaaaaaaaaah

Offline salmotrutta

• Nubbie
« Reply #28 on: Nov 11, 2007, 11:02:16 PM »
as the innocent neighbor, I had to watch her drag him out of bed in the morning and make him go.  he was whining the entire way.  well, not really, but she's good-to-go and eager and made a heck of a shot.  My wife is the same way.  If I ever said in her presence that I "took" her hunting she'd whoop my butt.  And I'd better not help her gut something.  Oddly, though, she accepts my help packing things out.....This is my first year in a long time of not being able to hunt (still nonresident, but been in AK for 7 years and born and raised in MT prior to that).  Watch out next year, critters.....
Salmo Trutta

Offline LT

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #29 on: Nov 12, 2007, 09:16:11 AM »
Oooooow! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Oh look, Salmo Trutta has 5 am "night-vision"! Ooooooow...as I recall, he was snoring when I departed, shattering the  frost on the windshield of his ole truck too! Oooow, he's gonna be a lot of fun to have here, gotta go to Boulder today, but I'd really like to hear more "cup" analogies soon from Salmo.    ;D
                                                                                                   LT/winterizing fer ICE!  ???
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2007, 06:11:31 PM by icensnowmonster »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal