Author Topic: hunting is so relaxing  (Read 1793 times)

Offline killditrite

• Forked
hunting is so relaxing
« on: Oct 16, 2004, 06:12:00 AM »
about 10 yrs or so ago i was hunting with three other friends .we all split up and went to our selected stands.after a couple hours i decided to get out of my stand and make my way over to the other guys.when i got to the meeting place ther was a guy missing so i knew right where his stand was,so i volunteered to go and get him.as i approached him he was not moving and for some reason he did not see me coming.when i got to him i quickly realized the idiot was sleeping.hahahaha ok lets have some fun.i  noticed his rifle laying ON THE GROUND next to him ...he was leaning against an old stump.so i took his rifle back to the meeting place to tell the other guys what was up!!we all laughed our arses off and waited for him to come out of the woods.he finally wandered out looking very puzzled.we could not contain our laughter and he knew it was us but he took a lot of razzing over that one!!

Offline deerhunter

• 6 Pointer
Re: hunting is so relaxing
« Reply #1 on: Oct 18, 2004, 06:15:43 AM »
we all are probally guilty of doing a little snoozing on stand. i had a friend fall asleep on stand while i pushed 3 deer 6 ft in front of him. did,t here or see them. the tracks were right there in the snow.havnt hunted with him scince.

Offline archbishop

• 8 Pointer
Re: hunting is so relaxing
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2005, 02:23:23 PM »
i feel asleep im my stand once without a harness you can guess the rest wham 15' down no stops till ground floor broke 3 arrows and was darn lucky not to get a broadhead up the arse worse was my buddy was there to witness it he always wears his harness now and never lets me live it down

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal