Author Topic: Topsy tervy season.  (Read 10974 times)

Offline SilentStalker

• 8 Pointer
Re: Topsy tervy season.
« Reply #30 on: Dec 11, 2012, 08:24:01 PM »
Haha Fab can go eat celtic wood lol. He never made it to what JB wanted. should have stayed but he had other issues ::).
I thought we were solid last year. We need a guy IMO... Brandon hopefully will be it, but he gets passive.
AA - there is no good basketbball out there... what NH is what you got? or BC? 8) we know how they've faired

Offline SilentStalker

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #31 on: Dec 11, 2012, 08:27:00 PM »
And in 03 when the orange took it i had to go to the bar for days as we had lost power in an ice storm. Remember Mookie? Man i gave those bars some$$$$

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #32 on: Dec 11, 2012, 08:28:07 PM »
Yeah NOBODY and I do mean NOBODY watches it here. I have not heard anyone talk about college Bball since the Umass Camby days
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #33 on: Dec 11, 2012, 08:30:49 PM »
Yeah NOBODY and I do mean NOBODY watches it here. I have not heard anyone talk about college Bball since the Umass Camby days
It is regonal for sure .... Cuse Nation is strong world wide tho  ;D ;D ;D ;D Yep , I was on Armory Street when We won .... that 3 G-mac hit in the 1st half from almost half court still gives me goose bumps to think about  ;D
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal