Author Topic: Have not been this mad in a long time  (Read 8708 times)

Offline Mentiply

• 6 Pointer
Re: Have not been this mad in a long time
« Reply #15 on: Aug 31, 2010, 07:52:58 PM »
Too bad there isn't an inexpensive GPS tracker you could buy and attach it to your gear, that way if it gets stolen you just plug in the tag # and boom it pops the location of your property.

Offline hooknhunter

• Forked
« Reply #16 on: Mar 30, 2011, 08:51:26 AM »
Hey guys,  I just got a great deal on a trail cam on ebay!  J/K. ::)  That stuff steams me.  I worry about it every time I put up my stand over a bear bait.
Keep your gunpowder dry and your fishing hooks wet.

Offline Skunk ape

• Spiked
  • [IMG]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y487/Polc
« Reply #17 on: Oct 23, 2012, 10:01:41 AM »
I too had cameras stolen and nothing pisses off a honest person more then knowing your shearing the woods with a scumbag I tracked the atv tires for a few miles before I lost them completely steamed I bet I had over 300 pics on the cam . Just don't know how many times I've seen cameras in the woods and never thought of stealing them .
Meat for the freezer or a nice rack for the wall

Offline waterfowlah

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #18 on: Oct 23, 2012, 10:36:09 AM »
Your picture has been taking by at least one other camera, Thats what is written on the inside of My cameras. Also in large black maker My last name on the front of the camera,  By the way their picture has been taken by a seperate one ;D   On another note I ride ATV's and dont steel anything!  Just sticking up for the honest ATVers out there ;)

Offline Skunk ape

• Spiked
  • [IMG]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y487/Polc
« Reply #19 on: Oct 24, 2012, 01:13:33 PM »
Your picture has been taking by at least one other camera, Thats what is written on the inside of My cameras. Also in large black maker My last name on the front of the camera,  By the way their picture has been taken by a seperate one ;D   On another note I ride ATV's and dont steel anything!  Just sticking up for the honest ATVers out there ;)
.  By all means I'm not implying that its atv guys only I ride atv"s all the time and meet some really cool people out on the trail but my camp is 200 miles from my house and every year I make it a point to take the cameras out of the woods before oct 1st because that's opening day of bird season and rabbit season so there is much more people in the woods I've had 3 cams stolen one on my land I'm not one for posted signs so I see why some people end up posting there land. And not for nothing 150 for the cam 15 for the memory card and battery's adds up
Meat for the freezer or a nice rack for the wall

Offline waterfowlah

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #20 on: Oct 25, 2012, 08:09:09 AM »
I hear Ya,   Its a pain is the *ss but I use My climber and put My cameras about 8' high. I use a stick to angle it down, You have to mess with it to get it to take a good picture but they are always there when I go back. Hope this helps.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal