Author Topic: not a fan of grumpy old men  (Read 18546 times)

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
Re: not a fan of grumpy old men
« Reply #15 on: Nov 24, 2006, 06:47:03 PM »
That is what this board is for .. venting. I can't legally shoot the stupid people who tresspass and steal stands , but it is fun to think about it.  ;D
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline brett

• Spiked
« Reply #16 on: Feb 26, 2007, 09:04:00 PM »
How can anyone say that they don't like this section.  It is one of the best, if not the best sections in this forum.  It allows anyone to argue and get anger out of their system.  Like others have said, what do you think is going to happen in a place called The Grumpy Old Men Shack.
I love to hunt!

Offline bullseye

• Nubbie
« Reply #17 on: Sep 30, 2008, 05:58:21 PM »
Masterguide .
If you don't like it then go lay an egg.
This here part is for "Grumpy Old Men" and your on here grumping.
So what's that tell you  ???

Offline howesfc

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #18 on: Oct 02, 2008, 06:44:38 PM »
Masterguide sounds more like a wet behind the ears whiner then a grumpy old man !
I was a Soldier I am a Soldier I will always be a Soldier. 11B40 Scout NYARNG RET.

Offline vivlamored

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #19 on: Oct 02, 2008, 06:59:43 PM »
everyone needs a bit@h session once in a while. Otherwise you would go nuts

Offline bullseye

• Nubbie
« Reply #20 on: Oct 03, 2008, 05:56:34 AM »
Why are you a "Wet Behind The Ears" type person MASTERGUIDE ???

Offline monk

• 8 Pointer
  • I'd rather be outdoors
« Reply #21 on: Oct 03, 2008, 05:31:49 PM »
I have been on this site since it was brand new, and the grumpy old men shack is starting to get on my nerves, and maybe everyone else on here too.  I just get so mad every time I come on this site just by reading anything in this section.  It really is a bunch of grumpy old men complaining and letting off steam.  I just don't know if I really even like this section of the site.  I don't want to hear a bunch of complaints and people getting extremely mad at each other.  Maybe its a good thing, but it seams like someone gets mad at someone and one of the people never comes back to the site again.  I would rather see the positive side.  I like the site, but I don't know if I want to go back to the grumpy old men shack anymore, and I haven't posted here for a long time.  Whats ya'lls opinion.

MASTERGUIDE

What part of "The Grumpy Old Men Hunting Shack" don't you like ??? You're here, complaining, you sound grumpy to me ??? Is the reference to your age "Old" ??? You complain about complaining! This site was made for you

You asked for it ;D
« Last Edit: Oct 03, 2008, 05:40:50 PM by monk »
 MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! God Bless America!
"Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young."
Theodore Rooseve

Offline iceplank

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #22 on: Oct 03, 2008, 08:00:31 PM »
everyone needs a bit@h session once in a while. Otherwise you would go nuts
Especially us new yorkers!!!!  I dont NEED to go to this section and when it gets old like the nastiness on iceshanty, i can log off.Therapy makes me a more effective" game slayer" ;D

Offline avhnt9365

• Spiked
« Reply #23 on: Oct 31, 2008, 05:55:31 PM »
I wouldnt listen to a darn thing that adkRoy says, believe me, just by reading all his posts and what not, the dude has done and knows everything. Its amazing how much stuff happens to him on any given weekend. If all that stuff has actually happened on one weekend then I would turn into a hermit.

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
« Reply #24 on: Nov 03, 2008, 07:03:27 AM »
I wouldnt listen to a darn thing that adkRoy says, believe me, just by reading all his posts and what not, the dude has done and knows everything. Its amazing how much stuff happens to him on any given weekend. If all that stuff has actually happened on one weekend then I would turn into a hermit.

Spend enough time in the woods and you'll be surprised at what happens.  ;D
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline larz

• Forked
« Reply #25 on: Oct 14, 2009, 10:40:25 AM »
and this is the brotherhood of man, hun we that see someones two hundred dollar stand and steal it from your fellow man and then you got big enough balls to call yourself a hunter maybe that stand will break and fall out of the tree with your ass in it oh well on less stealer in the woods good thing they live in america other countries would cut off their hands or send them out in front of a firing squad.we do not do any good when we condemn each other the anit hunters and PETA are always looking for ammo.

Offline Madpuppy

• 6 Pointer
  • SAPA SUMANITU TAKA
« Reply #26 on: Oct 14, 2009, 11:12:58 AM »
I'm fairly old and I'm a grump on occasion so it's nice to come here and be with my fellow grumps >:(  I love the grump shack, it's a nice place to visit when I'm grumpy and leave when I'm not ;D See ya. I'm not grumpy no more.
I'D RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM, THAN LOVED FOR WHO I'M NOT.

Offline knurren

• 6 Pointer
  • New Hampshire's alright if you like fighting!
« Reply #27 on: Oct 14, 2009, 11:27:51 AM »
I just wish we were allowed to swear on this part of the forum.  I have a hard time communicating when half my vocabulary is forbidden.  LOL  ;D

...I'm joking... I guess some didn't pick up the sarcasm.  Sorry  :-\
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2009, 09:24:34 PM by knurren »

Offline newfound

• 6 Pointer

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #29 on: Sep 14, 2011, 07:10:38 AM »
ok so whats this all about grumpy old men????? cant a women chime in once in a while and be just grumpy too....I like reading all the grumpy stuff cause some of its funny....and you men should be able to vent somewheres....... but whats this grumpy old men thing???? im old too, grumpy on occassion just not man!  lol joking guys.....thats my nature

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal