Hunting by Game/Technique > Waterfowl Hunting
Going Snow Goosin Tomorrow (Updated with pic)
<< < (3/3)
CAPTJJ:

--- Quote from: tubeslinger on Feb 12, 2014, 06:48:53 AM ---

--- End quote ---

So this one didn't get close enough for a shot.  ;D

Looks like you had a good time.  8)
Green Mountian Hunter:
   8)  Looks like you had some great action , You better dig out the deep fryer  :P  ;   Must have been a great new experience to try Slinger  ;D ;D
hesseltine32:
Great pics looks like it was a good time.
tubeslinger:
Thanks everyone it was a hoot. ;D

--- Quote from: ship of fools on Feb 12, 2014, 03:52:36 PM ---Question for you on the white suits .... what cover were you in with those on??

--- End quote ---
We are on the same page. We were in a green field with white suits on. ::) Plus the guy next to me had glasses on so I am sure they reflected sunlight as well. I had never hunted them before so I went along with what they were doing. I am certain we should not have had white suits on and yes I stayed at a Holiday Day Inn Express last night. ;D ;D
ship of fools:

--- Quote from: tubeslinger on Feb 13, 2014, 01:25:32 PM ---Thanks everyone it was a hoot. ;D
We are on the same page. We were in a green field with white suits on. ::) Plus the guy next to me had glasses on so I am sure they reflected sunlight as well. I had never hunted them before so I went along with what they were doing. I am certain we should not have had white suits on and yes I stayed at a Holiday Day Inn Express last night. ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

great minds think alike  8)    .....   even if we aren't the one getting paid to take people out  ::)

the day we got busted left and right we were in camo coffin blinds sitting in a snowy field  .......   we were just hoping for a few dumb ones and we found em!
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version