Author Topic: Big foot goose decoy ?  (Read 5690 times)

Offline minnowguy

• 6 Pointer
Big foot goose decoy ?
« on: Dec 25, 2011, 06:05:08 PM »
I bought some of these decoys and I'm not sure these are the right heads that go with the bodies. Can some one tell me if these are right? I cracked one trying to get it on and dont want to ruin anymore.Thanks.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
Re: Big foot goose decoy ?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 25, 2011, 06:38:50 PM »
Those don't look like the heads on mine? Maybe they changed them? The bodys on mine look just like the circle with the two toungues on your neck and they slide on and then you do a half twist. Looks like your bodys almost have a thread to them?
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline minnowguy

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Dec 25, 2011, 08:49:13 PM »
Those don't look like the heads on mine? Maybe they changed them? The bodys on mine look just like the circle with the two toungues on your neck and they slide on and then you do a half twist. Looks like your bodys almost have a thread to them?
They do have threads. Thanks.

Offline minnowguy

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Dec 25, 2011, 08:50:26 PM »
Anyone know if you can get replacement heads?

Offline stka

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #4 on: Dec 25, 2011, 09:12:11 PM »
I think the sell them on their website, but it's currently down.
http://www.bigfootdecoys.com/

Offline minnowguy

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Dec 26, 2011, 09:54:19 PM »
I think the sell them on their website, but it's currently down.
http://www.bigfootdecoys.com/
Thanks, I will check it out.

Offline northrn-duck-assassin

• Forked
« Reply #6 on: Jan 03, 2012, 07:19:05 PM »
minnow-

i have tons of big foots, original series and the b-2 series. they are the correct heads. takes a little force to get them on with a twist the rest of the way. there is no other decoy that takes that style of head. some guys were complaining on the older models heads would fall off slam banging them around so they came up with this idea which is fine or run a screw into the body of decoy were it seals up heads will never fall off again. only problem i hate about the new b2 is that the feet fall off alot, they slimmed down the leg post a touch so the feet pop on and off way to easy. when i cant drive in my feilds i carry about 8-10 deeks on a rake, but when the feet pop off its a pain in the arse!!!

Offline minnowguy

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Jan 21, 2012, 08:58:41 PM »
Thanks for the reply's. I just cut some of the inside of the head out so it wasnt such a tight fit. Gonna go out for the first time in the morning. set my decoys out this evening. Wind is supposed to blow tonight so I might just be chasing decoys in the morning first off.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal