Poll

Do you think the new PFD law is reasonable?

YES
NO

Author Topic: NY PFD law poll  (Read 15804 times)

Offline venisonman

• 6 Pointer
Re: NY PFD law poll
« Reply #15 on: Jul 09, 2010, 05:59:35 PM »
Is that a new law there considering,cause I havent heard of it yet!!!!! :-\

Enacted almost a year ago.
Genesis 9:2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands.

Offline Corporal Punishment

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #16 on: Jul 09, 2010, 06:16:54 PM »
Gotta be enacted on larger boats then correct,not on my small river boat.........Gotta link!!!!!

Offline howesfc

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #17 on: Sep 05, 2010, 08:05:32 PM »
They put this up on Hemlock Lake last spring after a guy and his girl capsized a canoe.
She made in to shore he didn't.
The new law isn't for your sake your going to die if you don't get out of the cold water.
It's for the first responders who have to risk their lives diving for your dead dumb ass! :o
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2010, 07:09:34 AM by howesfc »
I was a Soldier I am a Soldier I will always be a Soldier. 11B40 Scout NYARNG RET.

Offline iceplank

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #18 on: Sep 05, 2010, 10:14:02 PM »
i have posted on several fishing sites, being one of the first dumbasses who paid the price. after a long north country whitetail morning in essex county i took my bro inlaw down to a vacant camp ground in crown pt ny. it was thanksgiving and i knew the law runs from nov 1st till may 1st and brought about 5 extra pfds and forgot all about them as we fished. we got back to empty, off season, never used launch ,and the DEC pulled in to drink coffee and eat donuts and there we were just waiting for it. the officer was cool, but he let my fishing bro inlaw go with no fine for no license but i paid 90$ plus a 45 state fee . nice!!! i have no problem with the law  but it did suck for us. as we are faced with stupid , i mean really dumbasses, we lose our rights to compensate for  fools. the laws are made for them, and sometimes for those of us that just forgot. this is NYS, a national clown show

Offline mikejones675

• Nubbie
« Reply #19 on: Dec 19, 2013, 06:44:08 PM »
no way

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal