Hunting Equipment > Firearms, Rifle Pistol Muzzleloader Shotgun Ammo

Favorite guns

(1/8) > >>

Blaze Orange:
 ;D

just wondering what gun you wouldn't even think of getting rid of.

I have great success with my pump 270 winchester.

1st year ever hunting 1 doe on the last day, next year a spiker and last year a 5 by 6 buck. Man was i excited as I got the first shot of the first 15 minutes of the first day. Bang I ran over and the sight of that white tail got my heart racing. I have the bragging rights this year of the 8 regular hunters i go with as nobody else even got a buck. 1 guy got a small doe.   My dad erased the pics of the deer off his dig but took some of the rack to show all.

[/img]
[/img]

the sixth tine is just started above my hand but otherwise a nice practical buck.

USMC130FE:
BO,
Nice Rack  ;D ;D, serious though, looks pretty impressive.  would like to see a pic of the whole Deer if you can find one.  Congrats!!!

As for which gun I'd never think of getting rid of????????????????  ALL OF THEM ;D ;D  Well except my old Muzzle loader, but it still looks good in the collection 8)  I have this strange belief that one can never have to many firearms ::) ;D

Steve

RGFIXIT:
Not strange Steve...Normal (by my standards)

Here's one I'll have forever....My trusty squirrel machine.
RG

redneck:
I have 2 guns I would never get rid of a winchester model 12 in 12 gauge. Was given to me by my grandpa and shot my first buck with it . The second is a model 70 winchester in .300 weatherby mag.
Redneck

bobberstop:
This is my Squirrel killer. 17 shots fired 16 Squirrels ,head shot, this season and it opened on Aug 15th

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version