Author Topic: Any chasing?  (Read 19063 times)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
Re: Any chasing?
« Reply #15 on: Oct 27, 2012, 05:36:15 PM »
No rage 2 blade's.....he thinks that they make bad shot's lethal I guess. That's what everyone  ::) ::) told him....Fized blades =no good. :o  whatever.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
« Reply #16 on: Oct 27, 2012, 05:55:26 PM »
Sounds like a Democrat to me? :o
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #17 on: Oct 27, 2012, 06:32:37 PM »
Don't it now........He is getting his hunting advise elsewhere now apparently.
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline LIBERAL HATER

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #18 on: Oct 27, 2012, 06:49:14 PM »
Ok hold on before this gets out of control. I have never and will never take any credible hunting advise from anyone but Harrie.  Now for the rage. I felt like I made a good shot the other night. At least one good enough to kill the deer. After not finding it I did some research on broad heads. The rage got great reviews so I figured I would try them. I'm not doing it because I think the rage will make a bad shot good and I passed on two shots tonight because they were going to be bad. I've seen what the rage can do and I'm just giving them a chance that's all. If there the best or at least the ones that got the best reviews from many don't know what the harm is. It is probably just me.  I get to nervous when a deer comes and probably am not the best shot. I'll take whatever help I can.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #19 on: Oct 27, 2012, 07:04:04 PM »
Welp, your first issue is not taking advise from me ;D

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #20 on: Oct 27, 2012, 07:06:24 PM »
OH......... :o :o

Offline BearHunter60

• Forked
« Reply #21 on: Oct 28, 2012, 11:22:04 AM »
I killed a 4 pt two years ago with a 2 blade rage and wasn't really impressed. Out of the box they weren't even sharp. Did the job but I switched up anyways. Shot a bear with NAP spitfire maxx last year and did one hell of a number on it. Hoping to try them out on a deer this week if the weather cooperates

Offline bucks-n-ducks

• Forked
« Reply #22 on: Oct 28, 2012, 12:06:58 PM »
I use the rage two blade and love them. Never had any issues at all with them.

Offline capedeer/fish

• Forked
« Reply #23 on: Oct 29, 2012, 08:11:52 AM »
Saw some chasing late last week.....mostly lil guys. As far as broadheads........ I know quite a few guys that have changed to spitfires after they have actualy witnessed the destruction. I have shot everyone of my bow kills with spits and never had any issues.....Fist sized exit wounds make for less tracking!

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #24 on: Oct 29, 2012, 09:59:35 AM »
Saw some chasing late last week.....mostly lil guys. As far as broadheads........ I know quite a few guys that have changed to spitfires after they have actualy witnessed the destruction. I have shot everyone of my bow kills with spits and never had any issues.....Fist sized exit wounds make for less tracking!

Are you high enough to stay dry down there Bud?

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #25 on: Oct 29, 2012, 10:09:56 AM »
Ok hold on before this gets out of control. I have never and will never take any credible hunting advise from anyone but Harrie.  Now for the rage. I felt like I made a good shot the other night. At least one good enough to kill the deer. After not finding it I did some research on broad heads. The rage got great reviews so I figured I would try them. I'm not doing it because I think the rage will make a bad shot good and I passed on two shots tonight because they were going to be bad. I've seen what the rage can do and I'm just giving them a chance that's all. If there the best or at least the ones that got the best reviews from many don't know what the harm is. It is probably just me.  I get to nervous when a deer comes and probably am not the best shot. I'll take whatever help I can.
Watchem drop. ;)

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #26 on: Oct 29, 2012, 12:18:02 PM »

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #27 on: Oct 29, 2012, 12:18:48 PM »

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #28 on: Oct 29, 2012, 12:19:49 PM »
Children Please! G5's or stay home

Offline capedeer/fish

• Forked
« Reply #29 on: Oct 31, 2012, 10:29:28 AM »
Are you high enough to stay dry down there Bud?

I was high enough to stay dry....dry and BORED!  LOL...just got my power back!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal