Hunting by Game/Technique > Small Game

ARHA/NKC Beagles

(1/1)

Duck Doctor:
Anyone own any NKC/ARHA registered beagles? Here in New England, there are not any registered kennels. 

johndeere540:

--- Quote from: Duck Doctor on Dec 21, 2009, 12:19:50 PM ---Anyone own any NKC/ARHA registered beagles? Here in New England, there are not any registered kennels.

--- End quote ---
I know of plenty Akc registered. Plenty of running dogs for sale. What are you looking for and i'lle keep my eyes open?

Duck Doctor:

--- Quote from: johndeere540 on Dec 21, 2009, 01:15:28 PM ---I know of plenty Akc registered. Plenty of running dogs for sale. What are you looking for and i'lle keep my eyes open?

--- End quote ---

I have a National Kennel Club/American Rabbit Hound Association registered maile. I am looking for a young female, hopefully started, that is also NKC/ARHA registered to breed him with.  Also, I would prefer for the dog to be trained on Hares not cotton tails.

bogmanjr:

--- Quote from: johndeere540 on Dec 21, 2009, 01:15:28 PM ---I know of plenty Akc registered. Plenty of running dogs for sale. What are you looking for and i'lle keep my eyes open?

--- End quote ---

I'll have to keep that in mind,wife just called and my best snow dog is belly up in his house.  We are headed north for a week of hunting after christmas. i have one dog thats just started and a pup i have not got going yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version