Author Topic: SWIFT RESERVOIR REGIN 4  (Read 4129 times)

Offline mt.perchman

• 6 Pointer
SWIFT RESERVOIR REGIN 4
« on: Oct 17, 2012, 06:55:08 AM »
looking for any info on swift res. area i have a buck tag for this area and south . heard this area  would produce some big ones if we get weather. thanks !!!!
LIVING THE DREAM IN BIG SKY MONTANA !!!

Offline zimmer2

• 6 Pointer
Re: SWIFT RESERVOIR REGIN 4
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2012, 01:11:29 PM »
looking for any info on swift res. area i have a buck tag for this area and south . heard this area  would produce some big ones if we get weather. thanks !!!!
Never heard of swift res? Where is it? Guess I cant help ya  :)

Offline mt.perchman

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Oct 18, 2012, 07:24:05 AM »
hello zimmer2 . it is up by the blackfoot reservation to the left of dupuyer .it is in area 441.the area is from the edge of the bob marshall to dupuyer down 89 towards almost to agusta area.

Offline mt.perchman

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Oct 18, 2012, 07:32:47 AM »
ps. i cant find it on fwp web site either .

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Oct 18, 2012, 07:50:05 AM »
hello zimmer2 . it is up by the blackfoot reservation to the left of dupuyer .it is in area 441.the area is from the edge of the bob marshall to dupuyer down 89 towards almost to agusta area.

hey I was there.....I wanna go back so bad..........stayed at the bison creek cabins and loved it.........I wanna go with you mr perch

Offline zimmer2

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #5 on: Oct 18, 2012, 09:57:47 AM »
hey I was there.....I wanna go back so bad..........stayed at the bison creek cabins and loved it.........I wanna go with you mr perch

Now that is funny! You know more than me about montana  ;) Come guide me?

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #6 on: Oct 18, 2012, 10:06:25 AM »
Now that is funny! You know more than me about montana  ;) Come guide me?

Ok when you wanna go.....I would love to......maybe I can be a guide lol lol lol not in my shape today (can barely breathe after surgery) but maybe after a few weeks of recovery....but you are going out this weekend so I guess I have to pass  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline zimmer2

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #7 on: Oct 18, 2012, 11:54:34 AM »
Ok when you wanna go.....I would love to......maybe I can be a guide lol lol lol not in my shape today (can barely breathe after surgery) but maybe after a few weeks of recovery....but you are going out this weekend so I guess I have to pass  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
You can go in "spirit"? get well and get out there!

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #8 on: Oct 18, 2012, 12:16:02 PM »
I hate going in spirit but ok...I wanna just go there.....and I am getting well...slowly but getting there

Offline mt.perchman

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #9 on: Oct 19, 2012, 06:24:38 AM »
just was wondering what kind of fish you cought if any . this will be my first trip up there , guess there is a camping spot close to the water . i have a friend that just traveled up to the top past duypuer and he seen lots of deer. he said the same thing be ready lots of bears and wolves , sounds like a great trip!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal