Author Topic: Daughter's First Deer and other Misc photos from the last week of hunting  (Read 2975 times)

Offline FishN4Eyes

• 6 Pointer
My 12 year old daughter shot her first deer this weekend and a few buddies and I did some shooting of our own.

Daughter's Deer

My Whitetail

My buddy's Whitetail

My buddy's big bull

A couple cows, my buddy shot his on his general tag and I had an extra A-9 antlerless tag of my own.   My dad also shot a cow the next day on his A-9

Offline Ruger 270

• Spiked
Awesome pics that is some beutiful country and some great bucks and bull. Congradulations to your daughter on her first buck great job keep up the good work

Offline marcus

• 6 Pointer
Any work in montana?    I need to get out of here and montana looks beautiful.   Nice deer and elk good luck getting out of the house without the daughter now I bet she, if not already, is hooked.   great hunting  beautiful country....   hmmm   how's the ice fishing out that way?

Offline upstatehunter

• 30 Point Buck
Nice!!! All of it the deer and the elk, and the fact that your daughter is into the outdoors with Dad.

Offline FishN4Eyes

• 6 Pointer
Any work in montana?    I need to get out of here and montana looks beautiful.   Nice deer and elk good luck getting out of the house without the daughter now I bet she, if not already, is hooked.   great hunting  beautiful country....   hmmm   how's the ice fishing out that way?

Ice fishing is AWESOME too!

Offline huntny30

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
Great pics, beautiful country! Hope my daughters stay interested, they love it now but they are still young!
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."
John Wayne

Offline zimmer2

• 6 Pointer
WOW what a season you had! Way to go. That is a PILE of meat!! :o :o

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal