MHF Canada > British Columbia

Checking out the trail cam again (update 5)

(1/4) > >>

Bill Dance:
Went back to the camera tonight to check it out. Found that the battery had gone dead. All was not at lost though I replaced the battery and did a little scouting. We seen a bull moose, 2 cows and a calf moose and 2 whitetail deer. This is one of the deer.

Also one day that we were fishing we saw these animals.

Hope to get more trail cam pics soon.

Raquettedacker:
Nice pictures Bill...Looks like somthing in the background of the first one in the upper right corner...

upstatehunter:
Thats his blind Raquette..LOL
What it must be like to see moose in the wild. I've seen a few here, but all along the road. Did have one go through my back yard
about 10 years ago. Saw some real big tracks this spring Turkey hunting. Nice pictures Bill!!

drobertsinMaryland:
Nice pics. Can't wait to see more of your trail cam pics. Maybe another black wolf like last year... No pressure.lol

Bill Dance:

--- Quote from: Raquettedacker on Jul 22, 2010, 05:48:43 AM ---Nice pictures Bill...Looks like somthing in the background of the first one in the upper right corner...

--- End quote ---
Nah, that thing is some dead grey brush and the light brown is dead grass.  ;)

--- Quote from: upstatehunter on Jul 22, 2010, 09:19:51 AM ---Thats his blind Raquette..LOL
What it must be like to see moose in the wild. I've seen a few here, but all along the road. Did have one go through my back yard
about 10 years ago. Saw some real big tracks this spring Turkey hunting. Nice pictures Bill!!

--- End quote ---

This is my tree stand, it's about 15 yards from my camera. lol

--- Quote from: drobertsinMaryland on Jul 22, 2010, 06:39:54 PM ---Nice pics. Can't wait to see more of your trail cam pics. Maybe another black wolf like last year... No pressure.lol

--- End quote ---

As much as I like seeing the wolves I hope I don't see any around that area.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version