Author Topic: New Hunters among us.  (Read 1756 times)

Offline millermankt

• 6 Pointer
New Hunters among us.
« on: Aug 09, 2007, 11:59:38 PM »
My younger son just finished his hunter saftey course today and it is also his 12th. B-day. I took him and 3 of his buddies. I also had a friend of mine in his mid-40's go w/ us and take the course too. He has been talking about it for a few years. I finally told him to get in the truck w/ us. He and his son are both eager to learn.(his son was one of the 3 other boys I took). I told him I have plenty of guns and gear for them to get started. I hope we just added 5 new hunters to the ranks of us. My older boy is waiting for to get his first squirell back from the taxidermist. Should be any day now. He is hooked. A computer WIZ and he loves the outdoors !!! I can't wait till he's rich and wants to take the old man on some hunting trips  ::) Let's hear from you guys..antone else getting new people involved ?

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
Re: New Hunters among us.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10, 2007, 08:49:11 AM »
Congrats to you millerman. Always great to see new hunters get into the sport. Right now I've been teaching 3 kids(my fiance's cousin and his friends) how to fish for the past week and they are loving it.
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

Offline millermankt

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #2 on: Aug 11, 2007, 09:33:24 PM »
Thanx and congrats to you also. Isn't it a blast getting the young ones involved !!! Good luck w/ the young ones and thanx again for the complement . you always seem to be one of the more pleasent and positive guys on this site !!

Offline adkRoy

• 12 Pointer
  • Beware, the Ghost Deer are going to get you!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Aug 15, 2007, 09:52:54 AM »
Thanx and congrats to you also. Isn't it a blast getting the young ones involved !!! Good luck w/ the young ones and thanx again for the complement . you always seem to be one of the more pleasent and positive guys on this site !!

my turn to thank you.  :D
Tresspassing on my land is bad, Tresspassing on my land with an ATV will get you shot!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal