MHF US Midwest > Hunting Michigan U.P.
Lobes' Coffee Shop
(1/4) > >>
Lobes:
Welcome all hunters!

Thought I'd open this board with a friendly place to say "howdy" and talk about those huntin' trips to break away from it all. I have a cabin on Highbanks Lake and know how great life can be in the UP where people are not afraid to let their hair down and have some fun !!!
adkRoy:
Howdy lobes. I was in Jackson michigan last summer. I went boar hunting on Ted Nugent's ranch.
Lobes:
HOLY CRAP !!!

Talk about dropping a bomb !!
What a privilage that would be! So ... did you score? How did the hunt go? Does Ted actually spend much time there? Talk about a hallowed ground. That Nugent family is something to admire for so many reasons. I think you could be talking about that trip for a lot of years!
Lobes:
Pretty cold and lonley in this here coffee shop.
Maybe I should have opened a topless bar!
At least then if it got cold, it wouldn't be lonely !!!

NBG
Swampbuckster:
I guess I'll chime in if it makes ya feel any better. :) I visited his bow shop he use to have in Jackson years ago to pick up a Martin bow. I thought just maybe he might stop on by to check on the store while I was there but nope, no such luck. I guess if your that popular, and have that much money, you probably have quite a busy schedule. That would have been cool to meet him though.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version