Author Topic: 11 pointer - my best archery buck yet! (video added)  (Read 8914 times)

Offline Raquettedacker

• Cactus Buck
Re: 11 pointer - my best archery buck yet!
« Reply #15 on: Nov 03, 2012, 08:03:06 PM »
Great deer...............   Congratulations.............
"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part..."

Offline deerme

• 8 Pointer
Re: 11 pointer - my best archery buck yet!
« Reply #16 on: Nov 04, 2012, 07:42:45 AM »
thanks for the comments guys!  here's the video  :D :D

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
Re: 11 pointer - my best archery buck yet! (video added)
« Reply #17 on: Nov 04, 2012, 07:55:01 AM »

Wow , I can't believe how much noise you made and he didn't spook .... Love the video's man , you are the man this year  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline deerme

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #18 on: Nov 04, 2012, 07:56:45 AM »
i made no noise at all - the damn "all-weather" case for the gopro captures NO audio, but every time the bow moves i get "feedback" i think???

Offline mookie

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
  • Amigo
« Reply #19 on: Nov 04, 2012, 07:58:18 AM »
i made no noise at all - the damn "all-weather" case for the gopro captures NO audio, but every time the bow moves i get "feedback" i think???
OH .... You are doing everything right from where I sit  ;) Sick video brotha  ;D ;D ;D
I am entitled to possess technology equal to that of those who would threaten my liberties.  - "Wizzard of Bog"
  Hunting is a sport and supposed to be fun, and anything that takes that out of the equation I oppose with all of my being.

Offline bogmanjr

• 30 Point Buck
  • Amigo
« Reply #20 on: Nov 04, 2012, 08:10:30 AM »
He has a pile of deer in the freezer so keep doing what your doing... 8) 8)
" Those who forge their guns into plows will plow for those who did not " Thomas Jefferson.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #21 on: Nov 04, 2012, 09:02:32 AM »
Nice buck, congrats on your PB archery buck. Nice video too. 8)

Offline eyehi

• 12 Pointer
« Reply #22 on: Nov 04, 2012, 09:19:10 AM »
Great video.....congrats on a fine buck  ;D

Offline TallywackahME

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #23 on: Nov 04, 2012, 05:33:47 PM »
hes right. you can be absolutley silent but the vids seem noisey. i thought it was harmonic vibrations.......it does it w/ both my cases, all weather and the open one. nice buck nice vid. it does seem far more blurry at the shot then my vids though. i have mine mounted on my top limb....zero recoil at the shoot and stays really clear.

Offline fishnmachine

• 8 Pointer
  • Take 'em!
« Reply #24 on: Nov 04, 2012, 08:35:28 PM »
Very nice! Congratulations!
It'll chew...

Offline deerme

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #25 on: Nov 05, 2012, 05:33:26 AM »
hes right. you can be absolutley silent but the vids seem noisey. i thought it was harmonic vibrations.......it does it w/ both my cases, all weather and the open one. nice buck nice vid. it does seem far more blurry at the shot then my vids though. i have mine mounted on my top limb....zero recoil at the shoot and stays really clear.

Can you send me a link to some of your videos of you killing deer with your bow mounted GoPro?  I want to see the difference. Maybe something is up with my cam.

Offline TallywackahME

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #26 on: Nov 05, 2012, 05:46:48 AM »
my vids are tests on my 3d targets killing woodcock off my shotgun. no deer 'kills' as of yet, just does milling around under me. but you could get the jist of what im saying by watching them i think.  how do i post em?? ide gladly do so. the few times ive tried to download to photobucket it was taking forever and i said f it. is there a better way?

and to make sure you understood me correctly, i wasnt taking anyhting away from your kill just an observation of the vids, we have the same cam but totally differant looking vids.

Offline St.Croix

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #27 on: Nov 05, 2012, 06:36:59 AM »
Nice job Bro! Heck of a story! Can't believe you had to sit and watch him for 3+ hours. Congrats on finding him!

Vegetarian is an indian word for bad hunter

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #28 on: Nov 05, 2012, 07:00:01 AM »
wow that is an awesome story to go with your awesome buck...congrats to you......way to go.....AGAIN

Offline deerme

• 8 Pointer
« Reply #29 on: Nov 05, 2012, 09:20:44 AM »
my vids are tests on my 3d targets killing woodcock off my shotgun. no deer 'kills' as of yet, just does milling around under me. but you could get the jist of what im saying by watching them i think.  how do i post em?? ide gladly do so. the few times ive tried to download to photobucket it was taking forever and i said f it. is there a better way?

and to make sure you understood me correctly, i wasnt taking anyhting away from your kill just an observation of the vids, we have the same cam but totally differant looking vids.

actually, during the shot i do have the video zoomed in slightly which will decrease quality.  the deer looked so small w/out zooming.  i love the Go Pro, but i wish it had a built in zoom.  even 2x would make it A LOT better.

just create a youtube account and u/l them.

thanks for clarifying, but i wasn't worried about that.  i was worried that my camera may not be setup for optimal performance  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal