Author Topic: Youth Weekend  (Read 1289 times)

Offline NHJAKE

• Forked
Youth Weekend
« on: Oct 26, 2012, 06:23:28 PM »
Who's taking the kids out in the morning? I'm taking my 9yo & 6yo.....and the 4yo wants to know why she can't come :^)!!!!
Maybe the deer will be more active with the "Big" storm coming.....Good luck to everyone.

Offline aquaassassin

• 30 Point Buck
  • AIM SMALL... MISS SMALL
Re: Youth Weekend
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2012, 06:25:03 PM »
Good luck! Can't wait til my girls are old enough!
It's not being cocky if you can back it up!

Offline Green Mountian Hunter

• 30 Point Buck
  • FREE DROBS !!!!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 26, 2012, 06:53:31 PM »
Ores is coming up next weekend Grand daughter will be next years prize for me
my oldest son takes his son So I'm taking my little pride & joy ; Already told him
so Had 3 Boys & no girls first grand daughter means a lot got to get her started  ;) ;) :) :) :)

Offline loonyone

• Non-typical 13 Pointer
« Reply #3 on: Oct 26, 2012, 06:57:16 PM »
that is great all of you go out with your kids.....my dad was a (*^(^ and said not for girls.........to bad he wasnt alive to see me take 2 turkeys of his land 2 years ago......He would be so mad........but I think it is great to get the kids out and get them started young......congrats to all that do this as this is so necessary for any relationship.......

Offline bikrsrule

• 6 Pointer
« Reply #4 on: Oct 27, 2012, 05:38:08 AM »
My grandkids are a bit young yet but I will be hunting with my oldest daughter this season, she had taken the safety course a long time ago but with marriage and kids just couldnt get away, now she is ready and I am happy that she will be goin with me.

Offline drobertsinMaryland

• 30 Point Buck
« Reply #5 on: Oct 27, 2012, 05:58:48 AM »
Good luck to all the youth hunters.

My grandkids are a bit young yet but I will be hunting with my oldest daughter this season, she had taken the safety course a long time ago but with marriage and kids just couldnt get away, now she is ready and I am happy that she will be goin with me.
Sounds fun. Good luck to you both this season.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal